Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Are any of the Game Of Thrones fans watching The Witcher? I'm not, and I never read the books OR played any of the games.

Also, and no homo*, muh dudes... but how damn handsome is Henry Cavill? It's friggin' scary just how good-looking some people are.

* - maybe just a scooch
I will be watching it in the next week or so. Don't have time at the moment. The game was good, the cinematic's are amazing and reports are the show is living up to the hype.
Yep, he's a good looking bloke.

Miserum

Are any of the Game Of Thrones fans watching The Witcher? I'm not, and I never read the books OR played any of the games.

Also, and no homo*, muh dudes... but how damn handsome is Henry Cavill? It's friggin' scary just how good-looking some people are.

* - maybe just a scooch
I want to watch it, but have not played the game yet. I feel like I should play the game first.

Phoenixx

FB_IMG_1577276734420.jpg
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday, even with difficult family and situations. Whatever anyone's going through I hope you all find some peace to enjoy yourselves. You all deserve it. *hugs*

I'm going to try to enjoy myself today too, even if it means I have to have some alone time to myself away from difficult family members.

Miserum

How in the fuck do I keep saying offensive things? How?? It's like an inevitability of my stupidly cursed brain to be this way.

Last edited:

SoScared

Feeling a bit better today. Still have this overriding vision that most people in my current circle are deceitful. I trying to change the people I'm with and the places I go but it seems to be taking a while.

I got a weighted blanket for Christmas, and I'm surprised at how effective it was, at least after one night. I slept a bit better and, while part of it might be a bit of placebo effect, I felt my dream thoughts were more pleasant as well.