Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

mcpon14

This is really dumb but why does it say that I posted something a minute ago when I posted it less than a second ago, lol?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
If that's were the opening question for a joke, then the answer has to be: a fruitcake, or a fruit loop :giggle:

Brilliant! :applause: :thumbup:

Can I use that? Cuz that would be a great joke to make once things are back to normal, and me, my mother and oldest sister all sit down and reflect on how shite the latter half of the year wus for us all. :bigsmile:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
This is really dumb but why does it say that I posted something a minute ago when I posted it less than a second ago, lol?

The only logical conclusion is that after every post, you jump ahead 59 seconds in time. Congrats, you're a time traveler now! :thumbup:

Graeme1988

I'm aware of its existence, but could any sequel to it be but a pale imitation of the original?

Aye, that's true. That original would be hard to surpass, mind you.

No really heard much about it, aside from my oldest sister and the old fella who does my tattoos both telling ah should see it if ah haven't already done so. :idontknow:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I'm at the point where I'm getting compliments about my work ethic at my new job but I don't know if they're being
serious or taking the p i s s outta me.

Graeme1988

One that's bananas..

Thanks Pug, you and slowesthand's humourous replies to that post huv really made me smile. :bigsmile: :thumbup:
I've been bloody miserable ever since August, when my older sister, and 2 kids, moved back in with my mother and I. :kickingmyself: :sad:

Last edited:
Brilliant! :applause: : thumbup:

Can I use that? Cuz that would be a great joke to make once things are back to normal, and me, my mother and oldest sister all sit down and reflect on how shite the latter half of the year wus for us all. :bigsmile:

And it's original (as far as i know) :thumbup:
So we just made a new joke, hehe.

By all means use it - put it to good use! :thumbup:

I couldn't decide which were better (as they both could apply).

Ps: "One that's bananas" is good too - i can't see how that answer didn't occur to me! it's so obvious!

Last edited:

Graeme1988

And it's original (as far as i know)
So we just made a new joke, hehe.

By all means use it - put it to good use! :thumbup:

I couldn't decide which were better (as they both could apply).

Ps: "One that's bananas" is good too - i can't see how that answer didn't occur to me! it's so obvious!

Oh aye - quality wordplay from the baith o' ye there. :perfect:

Thanks for seeing the funny side, cuz ah felt kinda guilty for telling my oldest sibling that she wus to blame for whatever her and her younger sis were arguing, according to the middle-child. :thumbdown: And y'know... Laughing at how absurd the argument wus when I found out what caused it. :lol:

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Everywhere I go I just find that people are the same everywhere: They eat, they sh*t, they start a family or they don't, they entertain themselves the best they can, they laugh, they cry, they fight, they help one, lie to another, they give and they take, and finally they die and the next day the sun rise again like nothing happened.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Are you bad at taking compliments? I know I am and can mistrust them. Maybe that is all it is?

Yea I think that's most likely what it is Molly. Last night I got positive feedback from the boss and he said he wants to keep hold of me so he's trying to give me better hours.

Ahhh... good ol' SA eh?:eek:h:

Everywhere I go I just find that people are the same everywhere: They eat, they sh*t, they start a family or they don't, they entertain themselves the best they can, they laugh, they cry, they fight, they help one, lie to another, they give and they take, and finally they die and the next day the sun rise again like nothing happened.
True. :)

That reminds me of when I was driving past a cemetery a few months ago and had these thoughts...

Nobody remembers the hundreds of people buried in the ground there. (Apart from the immediate relatives, if they are still alive).

All that remains of those hundreds of people lives, is a skeleton buried in the ground.
Their whole lives have vanished from existence and memory.

Our lives will simply vanish from the history of the human race after we are dead and buried, and only our immediate relatives may sometimes remember us. But when even they have aged and died, then even the memory of us will no longer exist.

We all vanish into nothing.

After we have been buried for 40 - 60 years, we will have disappeared from history as if we never lived our lives at all!

We worry and panic about so many THINGS and SITUATIONS in our lives, EVERY DAY.

Why? When one day our existence - and how we lived our lives - will just vanish from history, forever.

Maybe in the future, long after I am dead and buried, someone might drive past that same cemetery, like I did a few months ago. They might see MY headstone - among the thousands of others - and they then might wonder about OUR vanished lives.