Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
My coffee is now cold. Only half way through it.

Why couldn't coffee be immune to heat exchange?

Damn you laws of nature!!

MollyBeGood

My "Post Reach" is up to 10k this week on my business FB page. I have no idea what this means...sounds good since that over 7K in one week but still confused....

Any social media experts here?

Edit:now it's up to 11k ?

Last edited:
Wow. I've been using Photoshop for just short of a decade.. the exact same version of it.. and I just now figured out how to import a image as a layer.

This is the dumbest I've felt all week.

Ithior

My sister and her boyfriend brought a guy to stay over for the next nights. The guy is huge, he must be at least 7 feet tall.

It's not always about feeling awkward; sometimes I literally have nothing to say and my mind is just blank, especially when tired.

I've always felt pressured to talk for fear of being labeled quiet, but as I've gotten a little older I've come to realize that isn't the terrible thing American culture makes it out to be. I've known lots of wonderful "quiet" people. And honestly... why talk just to talk? Nothing wrong with it per se, but nothing wrong with not feeling it serves any purpose for you. Quiet does not necessarily mean weak, boring, timid, etc., as many seem to think.

It's not always about feeling awkward; sometimes I literally have nothing to say and my mind is just blank, especially when tired.

I've always felt pressured to talk for fear of being labeled quiet, but as I've gotten a little older I've come to realize that isn't the terrible thing American culture makes it out to be. I've known lots of wonderful "quiet" people. And honestly... why talk just to talk? Nothing wrong with it per se, but nothing wrong with not feeling it serves any purpose for you. Quiet does not necessarily mean weak, boring, timid, etc., as many seem to think.

People talking for the sake of filling in the quiet can sometimes be confusing and disturbing, unless you realise why they're doing it, because what they say can often be meaningless and out of context, it creates unnecessary noise and mental input that a quiet person's brain doesn't need.

Odo

Banned
I really like walking around while listening to the soundtrack to The Shining, especially at sunset. It gives everything this sense of foreboding that is actually really exhilarating.

It's also a rare instance where I feel like the music is augmenting or at least complimenting reality instead of competing with it.

Courtney27S

I need to go to school but I've trapped myself in a car note and I have to work full time to keep up with it. Some people may be able to work and do school at the same time but I'm just not that motivated of a person. And to make things worse, I've already damaged my car by being a total idiot and screwup. I really fu***ng hate myself sometimes.

"Chocolate cookie cream crunch" (I made it up) sounds more appealing to me than "cookies and cream." Maybe it's the contrast of cream and crunch. Haha