Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

That reminds me of The count of Monte cristo...one of my all time favorite films. Jim Caviezel was good in it.

speaking of france, my cousin spent some time in Paris a few months ago.

That's one of my favorite movies too! I was thinking about it today - I really want to watch it again :)

I'm so jealous! I really want to travel to France some day, but I have to learn french first haha.

Last edited:

Kiwong

That sounds great, Kiwong.

I played with the idea of getting a professional grade DSLR last year and trying my hand at wildlife stuff, but decided I probably didn't have the desire to follow through with it. Besides, even though I'm an artist, I found that I don't really have a great eye for photography.

I look forward to seeing your work.

Yep FountainandFairfax, wildlife photography is hard and takes a lot of patience. I take photos because I enjoy it, it's like writing you have to learn it, you can develop a better eye with practice.

Today I had nine months extended leave approved. I have plans to create a web site for my photos, maybe try to sell a few, maybe I could be a professional photographer. It's possible. I want to write a book with descriptions and photos of the coastline where I live, I can get out and take photos of sunrises and sunsets for 9 months. I know I can write, I know I can take photos. Of course my dream to write flora field guides of the national parks where I live is still alive. Also I can train full time for a marathon and compete in the world masters athletics next year. My positive brain was very active with plans and possibilities today.
^Glad to read you are having some really good and positive thoughts, Kiwong :thumbup:
If you ever do get a book published please let us know the title etc so we can buy it! :)

That reminds me of The count of Monte cristo...one of my all time favorite films. Jim Caviezel was good in it.
^ That movie is in my Favourite Top 10 Movies.
It is very inspirational.
And the fact that Jim Caviezel is so damn handsome helps to encourage you to want to watch it over and over. :shyness: :giggle:

It's the opposite for me. It takes forever to gain a pound or two, but if I skip a big meal I lose 3 or 4 pounds right away. It takes me a couple of months to get them back.
^Reading this makes me want to cry. :sad: :crying:

I would sell my soul to the Devil (if there was one) to have a metabolism like yours. :sad:

Ithior

^Reading this makes me want to cry. :sad: :crying:

I would sell my soul to the Devil (if there was one) to have a metabolism like yours. :sad:

Well it keeps me underweight and since I'm also short, I'm guessing I don't look very attractive to women. So there's that.

AtTheGates

Banned
imagine the implications of a mass shift in consiousness that turns people on to new/better ways of thinking. a shift in consiousness that is so vast and widespread that the human race as a whole actually starts to evolve to a higher level.

I think i'v had too much coffee...

Last edited:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
imagine the implications of a mass shift in consiousness that turns people on to new/better ways of thinking. a shift in consiousness that is so vast and widespread that the human race as a whole actually starts to evolve to a higher level.

That'd be great.. we can all dream I guess.

Deco

Imho, that's the only way mankind can avoid self-destruction.

Ithior

Finished scanning all I needed from one book. At least two left (the rest isn't mandatory but there are some parts of the program I can't find in the mandatory reading).
I also downloaded all stuff on the website from previous years (only two or three units had stuff to download). Now I have to organise all that stuff since it is simply organised by year right now.

If it wasn't for the fact that half the population has their heads down playing 'Junkin' Jewels' on their smartphones, I would feel a little hope from this :/

SoScared

Its happening right now. Its called Buddhism. The masses are being introduced through mindfulness. The evolution you mention is called neuroplasticity.

S_Spartan

I guess you would call this Paradigm Shift?

And yes, we need this bad.

Sometimes I think that there must be more to life but we can't see it.

Ithior

This family is terrible at planning things and then everyone gets mad at each other. They've been "planning" my grandma's birthday (which is today) for almost a month and they only decided what to do today at lunch. What is the plan? To go out for lunch. I'm still on my pajamas.