Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Lavinialuna

I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one here who figures the absolute worst pervertness out of people..... so... have you ever caught anybody doing that?
I am a tad cynical, and probably assume that because I am probably wee bit perverted myself, lol!
I never caught anyone doing that, but I remember making an old boyfriend try on my nightie once. I'm SICK IN THE HEAD :bigsmile: But hey, a girl has got to have fun :giggle:

LOL!

That is funny! I hide my under things :) I know what is out there :p

One time I cleaned out my under things drawer, which I rarely do and threw a bunch of stuff out that was worn, haha, and the next morning it was strewn across my yard and the neighbors-a bear had gotten in and ram-sacked the bag! Worse yet it was mostly on my neighbors lawn, an older single male-that was so funny and embarrassing!
Oh, that must have been horrifying (but totally hilarious to the innocent bystander!)
When I was a kid there was a man who lived with his elderly mother across the street. Eventually they both died and they found packed in his chimney hundreds of pairs of ladies panties. Women had been missing panties off their clotheslines in our area for years. That solved that mystery!

Lavinialuna

Shut your f#$ing dog up, degenerates.

Dogs chronically barking is a huge trigger for me.
I have been dealing with something equally as disturbing... the little girl down the street is always crying "Mommy, Mommy!" like she is being either abused or completely neglected. It just kills me. The cops are always watching that house, not sure what is going on over there, but that landlord always rents to riff raff. One night the police were at the door because they got a call that a little kid was crying in our back yard. Scared the daylight out of me (not to mention sent me into a panic attack) but here it was that kid, two houses down. I feel so helpless.

shyflower

Yeah, that is really sad... but I give you credit for being able to sit at a bar alone.

I have never done that and it's actually on the list in my head of things I want to do before this year is over.

Let me ask you this, if you go to a bar and just order a drink, is it customary to tip the bartender or no? If so, how much?

The only times I've sat at a bar and drank I was either eating food also or I was in a group and I didn't pay.

Now I'm thinking about the bottle of whiskey I got here and the Coke in the fridge!:thinking:

I usually tip the bartender pretty good at the restaurants I go to.. They know me there and know how I like my drink made. I tip them whether I eat or drink or do both. I give them the usual 15 to 20 % of my tab.

dottie

Dogs chronically barking is a huge trigger for me.
I have been dealing with something equally as disturbing... the little girl down the street is always crying "Mommy, Mommy!" like she is being either abused or completely neglected. It just kills me. The cops are always watching that house, not sure what is going on over there, but that landlord always rents to riff raff. One night the police were at the door because they got a call that a little kid was crying in our back yard. Scared the daylight out of me (not to mention sent me into a panic attack) but here it was that kid, two houses down. I feel so helpless.

Ugh, probably section 8.

dottie

drown_0.jpg

LOL!

That is funny! I hide my under things :) I know what is out there :p

One time I cleaned out my under things drawer, which I rarely do and threw a bunch of stuff out that was worn, haha, and the next morning it was strewn across my yard and the neighbors-a bear had gotten in and ram-sacked the bag! Worse yet it was mostly on my neighbors lawn, an older single male-that was so funny and embarrassing!

Yeah. A bear. I bet. Bear my ***! Your neighbor made it look like a bear to get a hold of your panties. Next time you throw a bunch away count them in case the "bear" comes back!

I am a tad cynical, and probably assume that because I am probably wee bit perverted myself, lol!
I never caught anyone doing that, but I remember making an old boyfriend try on my nightie once. I'm SICK IN THE HEAD :bigsmile: But hey, a girl has got to have fun :giggle:

He should've went out to get the mail while wearing it. Just to make the neighbors go "well i never!..."

Hoppy

I've realized this morning again what an unpleasant person my father is.

And I'm his son, and I see so much of him in myself.

New goal in life: do not become like my father.