Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Ah really should stop procrastinatin' aboot stuff... But then ah think: "Och! Ah cannae be bothered" If ye didnae git the irony, that joke jist went oor yer heid :giggle:

Ah really should be in ma bed the noo, but ah cannae sleep... Insomnia's bein' a right
censored.gif
:kickingmyself:

Aw... I was a cleaning lady for a few years.
'eye raping' people was about the best part of the job, man!
The rest of the time, you're rushing from room to room, scrubbing toilets so imagining people naked is about as fun as it gets.

I don't know you but you can trade places with her. Please?

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Acid reflux, I hate you with every piece of my mortal body.

Well well well its Thursday yet again. This means I'm gonna get eye raped by the cleaning woman. Yay. Fugly old troll-ish woman is old enough to be my mom and its disgusting. She makes it a point to seek me out and talk to me while undressing me with her eyes very noticeably. How gross. Don't get me wrong, i like being chased and flirted with and undressed with eyes.... as long as she's within a decade of my own age! Ugh. I don't mean to sound shallow but come on! I just hope she never sees me changing in the locker room or, God forbid, showering in there. And its not even that she's nice, she's not.

I am sorry, just... I... this post... it made me laugh.

oaxj51.png

Last edited:

WeirdyMcGee

3:36am and as usual, I can't sleep.

I start winding down at 8pm and eventually when I go to lay down I just start to worry and feel really shitty.

Graeme1988

Hardly slept a wink last night coz ah wuz too excited and nervous aboot the day.

But it aw worked oot, as planned. Or as ah'd hoped. So, y'know... Thank
censored.gif
fur that.

YellowBird

i feel like basic components of my psyche are falling apart/destroying themselves,it makes it a struggle to keep myself alive,it's as if members of my body became amputated,that's exactly how it feels,one example is my self loathing,i don't know where it comes from,but i can't stand myself at all,i hate my voice,my body,my movements,everything i do is cringeworthy,i get urges of skinning myself,that's how much i hate myself.Another is anhedonia,i have no emotions,i enjoy nothing,i can't watch tv,read a book,entertain myself on the internet..nothing,i'm basically a vegetable.i feel suicide is a reasonable solution,i'm punishing myself by putting it off.

YellowBird

Also,i don't know why,but i feel like happy/normal people are souless,maybe because i can't relate to them.Atleast i'm a "deep" person,so i got that going for myself.

Graeme1988

i feel like basic components of my psyche are falling apart/destroying themselves,it makes it a struggle to keep myself alive,it's as if members of my body became amputated,that's exactly how it feels,one example is my self loathing,i don't know where it comes from,but i can't stand myself at all,i hate my voice,my body,my movements,everything i do is cringeworthy,i get urges of skinning myself,that's how much i hate myself.Another is anhedonia,i have no emotions,i enjoy nothing,i can't watch tv,read a book,entertain myself on the internet..nothing,i'm basically a vegetable.i feel suicide is a reasonable solution,i'm punishing myself by putting it off.

Aw, Yellow, yer not alone, darlin'. Ah cun definitely relate, suicidal feelin's and all - sorry... Didnae mean tae make this reply mair depressin'.

Ah hate ma voice anaw, ah know ye would think ah'd feel difference coz uh ma accent. Ah've also got some issue wi' body as well - ah'm a hairy basturd! Ugh! Yuk!

Also,i don't know why,but i feel like happy/normal people are souless,maybe because i can't relate to them.Atleast i'm a "deep" person,so i got that going for myself.

Same here... Nuthin' mair tae add tae that, really. Other than tae say, ah hope ye feel better soon, wee darlin'. :thumbup: