Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

So, yesterday was fun. Yesterday at a birthday part I had to stiffly bite my lip through yet another extremely homophobic speech of my brother. The worst thing was the all the other people, about fifteen to twenty of them, either contributed to the hate or didn't say anything.

I damn near revealed that I was bisexual there and then to make a point. In the end I didn't - but I was really close, I'll tell you.

So much for progress I guess.

Phoenixx

Why am I paying an orientation fee? $60 dollars, my ***. :veryangry:

(Paying for college crap would be a whole lot easier if I could even get a job.)

“Don’t worry that your life is turning upside down.
How do you know that the side you are used to is better than the one to come?” - Rumi

5 page essay, wooooooooooooo! Migraine, boooooooooo. Excedrin... puuuuuuke - the caffeine makes me nauseous as all hellingtons.

It's getting ridiculously difficult to avoid Game of Thrones spoilers. Can't even safely skim through my YouTube subscriptions any more since people find it necessary to reference plot points in their titles. Frustrating.

So, yesterday was fun. Yesterday at a birthday part I had to stiffly bite my lip through yet another extremely homophobic speech of my brother. The worst thing was the all the other people, about fifteen to twenty of them, either contributed to the hate or didn't say anything.

I damn near revealed that I was bisexual there and then to make a point. In the end I didn't - but I was really close, I'll tell you.

So much for progress I guess.

That's got to be rough. I don't see the point of a big gang of people sitting around discussing what is wrong with lifestyles or why they think it is, like what would they get out of it? Meh