Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Capsaicin

Oh, to live in a world that values work ethic and accountability, especially when it comes to handling people's money, over being nice and overlooking error...

Scandic123

I think one of my female classmates has a crush on me, and it's not the one I've had a crush on. In fact, I don't really her so much, but now I'm nervous whenever she's near me. For a week or so, I've had a feeling that she's looking at me, and today she chose to sit next to me during English class. I had a hard time looking directly at her, and there was some awkward silence, but when I did look at her, I could see that she was blushing. I'm pretty sure she likes me, but as I said, I don't really like her so much, and I fear that she'll one day tell me about her feelings.

This year is the first time that I've actually experienced love and crushes, and I must say, it's complicated!

Trishanku

today what was one of the lowest days of my life, I just realized what I have missed all my life.. self compassion! this is exactly what i missed so much that i ended up hating myself to the extreme of having suicidal thoughts. it's been a rough week.

what did the self hate do to me.. I have been extremely self-critical, exteremly critical of others which is the reason why i have ended up lonely and all by myself. When you end up all lonely and all by yourself and you have hate in your heart for yourself it is the most overwhelmingly painful thing I have ever experienced just short of killing myself. self esteem has been crushed because of self hate. It might also be the reason for the issue of staring at people inappropriately is just a manifestation of extreme self criticism. self denial and self deceit.

I just realized and was just saved by self compassion today!

Kiwong

today what was one of the lowest days of my life, I just realized what I have missed all my life.. self compassion! this is exactly what i missed so much that i ended up hating myself to the extreme of having suicidal thoughts. it's been a rough week.

what did the self hate do to me.. I have been extremely self-critical, exteremly critical of others which is the reason why i have ended up lonely and all by myself. When you end up all lonely and all by yourself and you have hate in your heart for yourself it is the most overwhelmingly painful thing I have ever experienced just short of killing myself. self esteem has been crushed because of self hate. It might also be the reason for the issue of staring at people inappropriately is just a manifestation of extreme self criticism. self denial and self deceit.

I just realized and was just saved by self compassion today!

Happy you were saved, Trishanku. Going easy on yourself, can be a huge relief, so can be letting go of hate.

Kiwong

I am really excited about my dream to write a flora field guide of a national park about 2 hours drive from where I live. I might never finish it, but I am really inspired by taking small steps towards completing it. A book seems like something big to achieve in a life. I can see myself holding it in my hand, something with a bit of my heart and soul in it and saying- this in my book- I did that. I guess the real fun will be on the journey towards making it happen

Jiggly butts. :I

5000th post~!
^ *Celebrates with Puma*:applause:

feste001.gif

MikeyC

I am really excited about my dream to write a flora field guide of a national park about 2 hours drive from where I live. I might never finish it, but I am really inspired by taking small steps towards completing it. A book seems like something big to achieve in a life. I can see myself holding it in my hand, something with a bit of my heart and soul in it and saying- this in my book- I did that. I guess the real fun will be on the journey towards making it happen
I hope you can make this happen. :)

5000th post~!
Congratulations on your immense amount of time in front of the computer! :applause:

My car loan is now finished! Made my final payment today and now I can hopefully start saving some cash. Also the woman at the credit union that served me was nothing short of delightful, which made that experience all the more better. :D

Phoenixx

5000th post~!
^ Congrats! I have no idea how you guys keep up with your post milestones. I always seem to miss mine. Ah well. It's always just a reminder of how much time I spend on here anyway. :rolleyes:

My car loan is now finished! Made my final payment today and now I can hopefully start saving some cash. Also the woman at the credit union that served me was nothing short of delightful, which made that experience all the more better. :D
^ Yay, that's great!

Trishanku

Good luck with the book Kiwong! Happy journey :)

congratulations! :applause:

it's your turn to bring the donuts

Pft, no way! This is a Puma party, there will only be pizza. I can cut holes in a few, though.

^ *Celebrates with Puma*:applause:

feste001.gif

Congratulations on your immense amount of time in front of the computer! :applause:

Everyone's invited! Bring your heart medicines, your arteries WILL be tested.

^ Congrats! I have no idea how you guys keep up with your post milestones. I always seem to miss mine. Ah well. It's always just a reminder of how much time I spend on here anyway.

I saw it coming, and actually waited a day to come up with the perfect post to represent my time here.

Freakin' nailed it, too.

MikeyC

I decided to treat myself to a delicious pizza in recognition of completing my car loan. It was very tasty. Puma, there's none left, sorry.

Now to let it all digest and head to bed. Very productive day all around. :)

Kiwong

I decided to treat myself to a delicious pizza in recognition of completing my car loan. It was very tasty. Puma, there's none left, sorry.

Now to let it all digest and head to bed. Very productive day all around. :)

What kind of car are you getting MikeyC?

Kiwong

Just watched a show called the undateables on the ABC2. It was interesting to watch. I felt for the a lady with severe OCD and aspergers who couldn't come within three feet of anyone else, had to wash her hands all the time, and couldn't keep eye contact. It was a really honest show.

Kiwong

Abruptly that realization joined with what he saw on their faces -- awe, fear, shrinking horror -- and he knew that they were afraid of him.

And he understood what they felt and did not hate them.

I am Legend Richard Matheson