Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

It's amazing how much your life/mood can be affected when your computer breaks down :s

I was almost glad to be puking all the time and in constant pain in hospital, because it meant I wasn't thinking about my lack of internet.

That's sad.

And it would be even worse now because I'm on SPW so much.

Please don't let me go so long without internet again.

No, just one hour's worth, but yes it has flushed out whatever song it was....I cant remember :confused:

nyaaneenyaaanyuneenyaannyaanyaynyaaaaaaa

Literally one hour

mysadpatheticexistence.jpg

BOOYA

That would be more of a curse, than a wish

retaking control - nyaaneenyaaanyuneenyaannyaanyaynyaaaaaaanyaaneenyaaanyuneenyaannyaanyaynyaaaaaaanyaaneenyaaanyuneenyaannyaanyaynyaaaaaaanyaaneenyaaanyuneenyaannyaanyaynyaaaaaaanyaaneenyaaanyuneenyaannyaanyaynyaaaaaaanyaaneenyaaanyuneenyaannyaanyaynyaaaaaaanyaaneenyaaanyuneenyaannyaanyaynyaaaaaaanyaaneenyaaanyuneenyaannyaanyaynyaaaaaaanyaaneenyaaanyuneenyaannyaanyaynyaaaaaaanyaaneenyaaanyuneenyaannyaanyaynyaaaaaaa...

LOL!:D:rolleyes:

Niteowl

Did anyone ever notice how the connecting icon in Firefox looks like the atomic structure of hydrogen? I mean this one:
hydrogen.png
- only, well, without the bit in the centre.

I've been seeing that an awful lot for the past half an hour, because my Firefox is messing about.

B

Beatrice

Someone keeps calling my cell, and when I answered it the first few times no one responded. Silence. But they've been calling several times a week for the past few weeks now..... :confused:

Edit: So apparently it was my grandmother on her cell....... weirddddddd. Um. Yeah.

Last edited:

Paahi

Someone keeps calling my cell, and when I answered it the first few times no one responded. Silence. But they've been calling several times a week for the past few weeks now..... :confused:
This is happening to me too! Once every day for a week now. I answer every time and its just silent.
Creepy.

B

Beatrice

This is happening to me too! Once every day for a week now. I answer every time and its just silent.
Creepy.

o_O weird......

Maybe we're going to die in seven days or something. Oh wait..... Okay maybe we're going to die a month from now? :/

WeirdyMcGee

errr... stalker? autodialer?
XD
I've had that before. When I lived in the city, someone would constantly call with a blocked number 3-4 times a day, every day until I changed my number.
No idea who or what it was, but it was annoying and CREEPY! wahh!

B

Beatrice

Also, I hate when you think you've become friends with someone, and suddenly the two of you just stop talking, and you're left wondering why..... and you feel too awkward to try and approach that person.

Happens to me in real life and online. Gah :( I hate people/relationships sometimes......

MrJones

Also, I hate when you think you've become friends with someone, and suddenly the two of you just stop talking, and you're left wondering why..... and you feel too awkward to try and approach that person.

Happens to me in real life and online. Gah :( I hate people/relationships sometimes......
::(: This has happened to me too many times... (and still happens)