Post your picture thread

crankitup

picy

Posting a large Pic of myself for the world to see is usually the last thing I'd do because of my weird features, But I'll throw this in and give myself a bit of exposure therapy.

krs2snow

Crankitup said:
Posting a large Pic of myself for the world to see is usually the last thing I'd do because of my weird features, But I'll throw this in and give myself a bit of exposure therapy.

umm... what weird features?

Angie973

Re: picy

crankitup said:

I think you are very good looking! You shouldn't feel bad about yourself! :D

Danfalc

Banned
Thewall your really cute :) you have that sweet girl next door kinda looks *nods* Anyway heres one of me posing a little :oops: I might of posted it already i can never remember which ones ive put up cos i always take em down again lol.

lookinlikeatangerine.jpg

lonely_down_under

Almost all of you look so good in these pictures, I wonder how can you feel so down about yourself; I mean most pictures here are simply great honestly you guys should be modelling out there or acting in a movie.

Cute faces, great body, you can get hooked anyday.

On the contrary I look completely retarded, people just walk away from me, as if I'm nothing and I kinda feel jealous of you guys now, lol.

Ventrilo

Psychedelicious said:
Cute dog!!! Here is me, don't say anything about brightness, I know already!!! Sorry huge sizes. ahhh :cry:

IMG_0093-1.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

[/quote]

Are you wearing contacts? if not you have simply the most beautiful eyes i've ever seen

j_brown87

Banned
Dont laugh at my hair, I took those pics once in the morning so my hair is not like that normally and sorry for those big pics i got no idea how to resize.

Image001.jpg

8.jpg

So this is me and my pissed off dog who didn't want his picture taken. As you can see I am stunningly beautiful. HAHA

Picture558ha.jpg

x000x

Psychedelicious said:
Here's another picture just because. Wonder how long I can keep it up :/. My pupils are always so huge....

IMG_3056.jpg

I bet you will have it up for about 3 hours and then you'll take it down like you do with all your other pics lol. You should leave some of your pics up permanently because you look really pretty.

chris87

x000x said:
I bet you will have it up for about 3 hours and then you'll take it down like you do with all your other pics lol. You should leave some of your pics up permanently because you look really pretty.

I second that haha.

x000x

dpr said:
crappy webcam pic, but oh well...

Picture5.jpg

here's an eye pic for coriander!

Picture2-1.jpg

and pics of my 1968 fender tele for x000x as promised (sorry it took so long lol)

Picture1-1.jpg

Picture4.jpg

Thanx for posting the pic of ur guitar. It looks really awesome and I bet it sounds good too. How long have you been playing guitar for?

I might be getting a twelve string acoustic in a few months. It's not going to be anything fancy though.