Post your picture thread

2Crowded

May as well add this here too, not often that i feel this comfortable with
a photo like this of me..atleast not enough to share with the general
public that is..so in the spirit of stepping out there..poor self image take
a back seat for now... this was me yesterday.

2Crowded
2737582960028096029S600x600Q85.jpg

dpr

hbanana11 said:
Psychedelicious said:
A nice picture of the professor I see! I got some new ones of my fishy face, so here it goes... Wonder how long I can keep these up. Scared!

IMG_2708.jpg

IMG_2726.jpg

Psychedelicious your eyes are gorgeous! I am soo jealous!

i second that, psychedelicious is hot!

Videotape

what the hell does 'jajajaja' mean. i see it everywhere. it reminds me of over-enthusiastic south americans. ????????????

Ken

Psychedelicious said:
A nice picture of the professor I see! I got some new ones of my fishy face, so here it goes... Wonder how long I can keep these up. Scared!

IMG_2708.jpg

IMG_2726.jpg
WOW! I have to agree with the others, you are stunning. You do not have a fishy face at all. You are beautiful.

Ken said:
Psychedelicious said:

IMG_2708.jpg

IMG_2726.jpg
WOW! I have to agree with the others, you are stunning. You do not have a fishy face at all. You are beautiful.

I second that! :)

Danfalc

Banned
English_Dude I like ya chinese picture in the background :) And i know people with sa ect dont have to look a certain way.but you look really confident.

And haha Psychedelicious I think your starting to get a fan club on here :wink: Ya eyes really are eye catching tho,they remind me of like the egyptian style because of there shape.But if you seriously think your ugly i think you must have a touch of bdd :?

dpr

crappy webcam pic, but oh well...

Picture5.jpg

here's an eye pic for coriander!

Picture2-1.jpg

and pics of my 1968 fender tele for x000x as promised (sorry it took so long lol)

Picture1-1.jpg

Picture4.jpg

Danfalc said:
English_Dude I like ya chinese picture in the background :) And i know people with sa ect dont have to look a certain way.but you look really confident.

And haha Psychedelicious I think your starting to get a fan club on here :wink: Ya eyes really are eye catching tho,they remind me of like the egyptian style because of there shape.But if you seriously think your ugly i think you must have a touch of bdd :?

Cheers mate, i aint exactly got sa, im anxious about different things.

boredguy

I finally mustered up the courage to put a couple of pics up. :oops: . These are a few months old when i went to a friends in Curacao. I'll try and get a new pic up soon, I'm rocking a mohawk atm but will likely cut it off soon. :?
PC150002.jpg

DSC01094.jpg

and my very patient dog
IMG_0812.jpg

Ashiene

Carstuar said:
varmestuo9.jpg

"Highest temperature in the country!" It's just 25 degrees celsius (77 fahrenheit), but for me, it's enough to nearly melt away. :p
There are no polar bears in the streets of Mandal, that's for sure!

lol you're so lucky! i live in temperatures of 23-30 degC all year round in singapore.

x000x

hbanana11 said:
Psychedelicious said:

IMG_2708.jpg

IMG_2726.jpg

Psychedelicious your eyes are gorgeous! I am soo jealous!

The bow in your hair in the first pic is really cute! :oops:

Hado

Picture1.jpg

Best i could do with my web cam and bad lighting D=

Picture2.jpg

Thats me being a dork.

MountLemon.jpg

And thats a cool pic on a hike i went on!