Post your picture thread

lexie66

i thought i'd jump in feet first and post some pictures, seeing as all you brave people have done so.

this is me and my son.
2732159752_2e21b2f151_o.jpg
this is me and finn again.
2732160040_917407ecd0_o.jpg

and this has to be one of my favorite pictures of him.
2732160864_2d29ac816f_o.jpg

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
lexie66 said:
i thought i'd jump in feet first and post some pictures, seeing as all you brave people have done so.

this is me and my son.
2732159752_2e21b2f151_o.jpg
this is me and finn again.
2732160040_917407ecd0_o.jpg

and this has to be one of my favorite pictures of him.
2732160864_2d29ac816f_o.jpg
You're beautiful, lexie and your son is just adorable. I love the Guns N' Roses t-shirt in the last picture. :)

lexie66

haha yeah he just adores the guns'n' roses, he absolutely loves november rain when i play it he runs for the remote and blasts up the volume.

Carstuar

funhairdo2.jpg

image004ni7.jpg

It's been a while since I last posted, so here I am with an update. I'm feeling better about my weight and appearance every day, and I've been outside a lot lately. Favorite activities of the summer: swimming in lakes/waterfalls, and playing Civilization 4 with friends at my place.

scorpion

It's been a while since I last posted, so here I am with an update. I'm feeling better about my weight and appearance every day, and I've been outside a lot lately. Favorite activities of the summer: swimming in lakes/waterfalls, and playing Civilization 4 with friends at my place.

Cool :wink:
You are winning, keep going.

scruffpot

I have been on me hols, I got really annoyed and this isnt the best time of year for me so, I grabbed my tent and headed into cornwall for a few days with my surf board.
A huge beach
20fxb1e.jpg

me in a sunset
6fs6m0.jpg

sunset again
oici15.jpg

I had fun and this is me
xc5d6q.jpg

its a bit dramatic looking
2duf6t4.jpg

Just to let everyone know TheWall is much prettier in person. This picture doesn't do her justice. Which sucks for me because I have to stand next to her and it makes me look bad. lol