Post your picture thread

Kien

Psychedelicious said:
Here's another picture just because. Wonder how long I can keep it up :/. My pupils are always so huge....

IMG_3056.jpg
You are one pretty woman.

j_brown87

Banned
Psychedelicious said:
J_brown87 you've got some lovely eyes! Love the color. And yeah that's my real eye color :lol:.

thanks, I get a lot of compliments for my eyes whereever i go, but i try to hide them all the time - they are my worst feature when i get anxious.

Do you got SA? I mean you look so confident in your pics, hard to belive if you do.

Edit: Wow read a post were you posted all your disorders, would never think you got all that, you look as normal as it gets, healthy lol, Body Dismorphia Disorder? What do you not like about your body? Your pretty like everyone else here is saying

jordo

Chod77 said:
Thank you sleepysparrow! :D
that's not what sleepysparrow said...show your face! ;) altho your animated face aint bad :p. your dog and my dog should have puppies lol.

nice looking psych!

jordo said:
Chod77 said:
that's not what sleepysparrow said...show your face! ;) altho your animated face aint bad :p. your dog and my dog should have puppies lol.

nice looking psych!

Oh lol I was just saying thanks because she said my dog was cute. I'd rather not put a picture of my face up. 8O

x000x

Psychedelicious said:
Well I don't like a lot, especially my face. Confident? Nah, not me at all. That's why I hide the picture, so that I will look OKAY in it. I hate my nose, it's soo big, that's why you can't see it. I can't even wear glasses or anything because they won't fit. Just blah. Nevermindindindind I need to stop my complaining. I don't even know why I am posting this :(. Maybe just reting to answer your question.

Your nose isn't big lol. Believe me, I've seen some people with BIG noses.

jordo

Chod77 said:
jordo said:
Chod77 said:

nice looking psych!

Oh lol I was just saying thanks because she said my dog was cute. I'd rather not put a picture of my face up. 8O
oh come on...it cant be that bad. just put it up for a lil while and take it down if you want like psych does lol. but i'm sure you'll get compliments.

x000x

Psychedelicious said:
Well I don't like a lot, especially my face. Confident? Nah, not me at all. That's why I hide the picture, so that I will look OKAY in it. I hate my nose, it's soo big, that's why you can't see it. I can't even wear glasses or anything because they won't fit. Just blah. Nevermindindindind I need to stop my complaining. I don't even know why I am posting this :(. Maybe just reting to answer your question.

EDIT - Stupid 7 post limit. No it's pretty big trust me. It doesn't look like it is from that angle, but like it's terrible.

Do I need to take pics of my friends noses and post them here to prove to you that your nose isn't big? :?: :?: :?:

OMG edit lol - btw, I'll try to post some pics of my cats because it seems that a lot of people here at SPW are obsessed with cats.

j_brown87

Banned
Psychedelicious said:

EDIT - Stupid 7 post limit. No it's pretty big trust me. It doesn't look like it is from that angle, but like it's terrible.

Lol thats funny, i have the same problem, I think my nose is so big. Its on my mind every day and makin me feel bad. I dont know what your talkin about. You have a really cute face, I like it, didnt even notice your nose, doesnt look big at all from that angle. Where are you from?

Edit: Ah I see California, thats not good for me then lol

Another pic, i was around people thats why i look half dead... you can see iam not bullshittin and really got a big nose

3.jpg

rado31

oKeh , this is a really rare decent pic of myself.

It will be here in this thread, during CET+1 some periond in daytime

Achtung ! Halt ! Dont Quote, bitte ! Danke ..

Before sleep i'll edit the post. So, the only time that some time-zones
will be able to see me is.., if i die or something phew

EDIT : For i changed my mind ..uhmm i cant see the point

x000x

Angie973 said:
x000x said:
Here's a pic of me. Sorry about the bright light and I haven't shaved in a few days lol.

You have awesome rock and roll hair!!!!! :D

Thank you very much!!!!! :D
People keep saying I should cut it because it looks bad.

playthepsychedelic

0810117007_004_web.jpg

the one in the black carhartt t-shirt with the sweater hanging on the floor :roll:

0810117007_005_web.jpg

in the blue pants 8)

no idea how to upload pics :?
all very beautiful and good-looking people on this forum :)