Post your picture thread

Bianca

Pete said:
randompic-remake.jpg

I heart your hair!!!!! 8)

Danfalc

Banned
_Brittany_ said:

Awrr well im glad i caught it if its only temporary?You should keep it up tho you deffo purdy (pretty lol) :) And wow you have those dark brown eyes which are almost black.

Ken

sleepysparrow said:
Psychedelicious said:
Here's another picture just because. Wonder how long I can keep it up :/. My pupils are always so huge....

IMG_3056.jpg

You are so beautiful. You look stunning in every picture!.
I agree with Sleepysparrow, you are beautiful and your eyes are stunning.

dpr

x000x said:
Thanx for posting the pic of ur guitar. It looks really awesome and I bet it sounds good too. How long have you been playing guitar for?

I might be getting a twelve string acoustic in a few months. It's not going to be anything fancy though.

I've been playing for approx. 15 years. What about you?

Strangely enough my first ever guitar, the one that I did the most learning on, was a Yamaki 12-string. What a bitch to tune, especially as a beginner. Never heard of Yamaki since. One day I was playing it and the neck came off! lol... needless to say, don't go for a Yamaki

x000x

dpr said:
x000x said:
Thanx for posting the pic of ur guitar. It looks really awesome and I bet it sounds good too. How long have you been playing guitar for?

I might be getting a twelve string acoustic in a few months. It's not going to be anything fancy though.

I've been playing for approx. 15 years. What about you?

Strangely enough my first ever guitar, the one that I did the most learning on, was a Yamaki 12-string. What a bitch to tune, especially as a beginner. Never heard of Yamaki since. One day I was playing it and the neck came off! lol... needless to say, don't go for a Yamaki

I've been playing for about 3 and a half years. My first guitar was a Les Paul Epiphone special II. Now I have a fender strat and maybe soon i'll have a 12 string acoustic. :D