Post your picture thread

Remus

Staff member
Removed some posts as it was off topic. If you want to post about 'reasons for picture posting', open a new thread but bare in mind to keep it respectful of other members here.

Back on topic.

Last edited:
Got when was in Belgium for 3 days, the country is really small is enough to know most of the cities! This one is...Antwerp

osv78w.jpg
[/IMG]

^^^ Porto, you look different than the last picture you posted, but still really good! This is a nice pic of you! :)

thanks a lot, this one is much more recent indeed! the 1st was my BEATLES time ; P...but is to much of a effort that hair! I appreciate a lot that u still like!

Looking good, porto. I'd like to visit Belgium one day myself.

Although is quite small there are cities very pretty to see. And they are quite famous for the chocolate, for me the best in the world! Got to see Bruges, is not even a city more like a village...it was made a movie there with same name IN BRUGE, quite good! Is the perfect place to live...seems out of this world!

MikeyC

Although is quite small there are cities very pretty to see. And they are quite famous for the chocolate, for me the best in the world!
I can imagine the cities would be beautiful, but I would love to go there for the natural side, too. No arguments about their chocolate, either. I agree it's the best in the world.

1BlackSheep

Although is quite small there are cities very pretty to see. And they are quite famous for the chocolate, for me the best in the world! Got to see Bruges, is not even a city more like a village...it was made a movie there with same name IN BRUGE, quite good! Is the perfect place to live...seems out of this world!
Bruges is where I went in Belgium too (and Brussels)! I love that they had all those bikes you could just pick up and ride around. The architecture, scenery, chocolate, wafffles, and frites were all sooooo amazing!

Bruges is where I went in Belgium too (and Brussels)! I love that they had all those bikes you could just pick up and ride around. The architecture, scenery, chocolate, wafffles, and frites were all sooooo amazing!

Ahhh...is true! Didn't mention frites...cause sounds quite strange! Got the chance to meet Antwerp and just got to love....brugges is very very small, would feel more lonely there than normal. But Antwerp as lots of influence from dutch and as river, what for me would be a substitute of ocean. Recommend everyone to go there in the summer!

kc1980

I love your hair!!! And such lovely eyes! You look so friendly and approachable and good looking :)

Wow, Jewel, that's more compliments at the same time than I've had in quite a while :). Thanks a lot. Not everyone seems to be ok with my hair, but if there are some people who like it it's fine for me. Have you posted a pic somewhere?