Post your picture thread

cowboyup

Right so, ahem, I'm obsessed with dying my hair and being brunette but I am highly allergic so I can't (appropriate non-smiley face) Last week we had the whole imported hypoallergenic herbal dye patch test catastrophe and said never again tehehe but this week I did some research and there are some other things I can try so today I tried sage& rosemary homemade recipe thing...that didn't work but I smelled very like Christmas stuffing. Then I tried this coffee bean cauldron type recipe thing I made in a saucepan, result.....my hair smells like coffee and the bathrooms a mess and Im a bit hyper hhahaha....My hair is moderately darker at the ends but only the ends and I definitely don't qualify as a brunette. Tune in next week for the walnut shell concoction before and after (I just need to find the tooth of a dragon and a fairy's eyelash for the mixture :rolleyes:) hahaha (but I am serious about the walnut bit)

coffeehair.jpg

coffeehair1.jpg

Oh I understand the haircolor thing. Jewel!! Mine is a 'natural redhead'....
(bwhaha) But I have actually fooled ppl with it .... thinking it is au natural....I smile

Your photos are lovely - beautiful eyes!

Thanks guys ::eek::

cowbuyup said:
Oh I understand the haircolor thing. Jewel!! Mine is a 'natural redhead'....
(bwhaha) But I have actually fooled ppl with it .... thinking it is au natural....I smile

Oh red hair is lovely, have you posted a pic, you should post a pic. I'm going to go look now see if I missed a pic :D

merel said:
And have you ever heard of henna hair dye? Or is that what you worked with before?

It would be ideal but I had a henna tattoo done years ago but it actually scarred pretty bad well it was there for at least 6 months eek. I think initially it was because I'd developed a PPD allergy though, PPD allergy I ignored, kept on dying my hair ignoring the allergy and it got out of hand. Then got the tattoo....oops. They told me some henna espec tattoo henna has PPD in it and I think because of that I am now allergic to henna. I was told I can never use henna or ppd ever again :eek: walnut shells and weird caudron things it is :D