Post your picture thread

philly2bits

My aunt snapped this photo with my camera. I like it a lot.

tkcqb545rh_177527962-2.jpg

You look great Portrait. Very good picture. :)

Cyanide2601

Ok so im new here, i found this site after a very depressing NYE. So hey, and this is me ::eek::
300481_287716021250018_100000348683116_1009981_2020999612_n.jpg
[/IMG]
Thats me on a rare night out, just a meal with some friends who understand my social silence.

n746390925_1814782_496.jpg
[/IMG]
And thats me a year or two ago, i was so much more confident.

alwaysrunning

You are extremely pretty Cyanide, and i have got to say i love your piercings in the second photograph. Wish you the best of luck here and outside as well =).

Cyanide2601

You are extremely pretty Cyanide, and i have got to say i love your piercings in the second photograph. Wish you the best of luck here and outside as well =).

Thankyou very much, i tried some alternative modelling for a while, but i quickly discovered that i was far too introverted. I hope all is well with you:)

alwaysrunning

^^i saw you struggling to post your picture up, don't worry about it, it happened to me too, lol these things can be confusing. You have a very nice smile and a humbling look. good to have new ppl such as yourself here :).

Right so, ahem, I'm obsessed with dying my hair and being brunette but I am highly allergic so I can't (appropriate non-smiley face) Last week we had the whole imported hypoallergenic herbal dye patch test catastrophe and said never again tehehe but this week I did some research and there are some other things I can try so today I tried sage& rosemary homemade recipe thing...that didn't work but I smelled very like Christmas stuffing. Then I tried this coffee bean cauldron type recipe thing I made in a saucepan, result.....my hair smells like coffee and the bathrooms a mess and Im a bit hyper hhahaha....My hair is moderately darker at the ends but only the ends and I definitely don't qualify as a brunette. Tune in next week for the walnut shell concoction before and after (I just need to find the tooth of a dragon and a fairy's eyelash for the mixture :rolleyes:) hahaha (but I am serious about the walnut bit)

coffeehair.jpg

coffeehair1.jpg

Last edited: