Post your picture thread

this_portrait

Me in Houston, TX, this time with a smile on my face. Oh, and artsy lighting.

bb4yij55gs_176864332.jpg

Silatuyok

^ Wow! I really liked your long hair, but this cut is fantastic too. :) Nice! I wish I could sport short hair like that. The only way I'd be able to do it is if I straightened my hair everyday. I don't think it's worth the damage.

Side note: What is that drawing on your wall? It's very cool.

Thank you! I hardly ever blow dry or straighten my hair, so it will probably never look like this again, lol. The drawing in the background is the only self-portrait I've ever done that I actually like.

Silatuyok

It's good to know I'm not the only girl who has gone all-natural with the hair :]

Your hair is so amazing! I can understand why you wouldn't want to risk damaging it. People look at me like I'm crazy when I tell them I've never dyed my hair. I tell them that some people are just gifted with naturally beautiful color. :p

megalon

Some quick pics I took to try out the hd video camera I got for christmas. The lighting makes my skin look very orange but I assure you I am not an oompa loompa.
DSC00011.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

Phoenixx

Thank you! I hardly ever blow dry or straighten my hair, so it will probably never look like this again, lol. The drawing in the background is the only self-portrait I've ever done that I actually like.
^ I never blow dry my hair either (besides the fact that when I do, it turns into a ginormous puffball. XP). I do straighten, but only about once a week. I dye my hair too because I don't like my natural hair color (and it may or may not be going gray already).

Neat! You're a pretty good artist. :)

Oh, so Merel does look familiar. ::p: Love your long, blonde wavy locks. So pretty!

Looking great, megalon!

^ I never blow dry my hair either (besides the fact that when I do, it turns into a ginormous puffball. XP). I do straighten, but only about once a week. I dye my hair too because I don't like my natural hair color (and it may or may not be going gray already).

I never blow dry my hair. It gets all tangled and frizzy.