Post your picture thread

Kathryn.fr

1j6kgk.jpg

alwaysrunning

not my dog, but I had her for a week. She's psycho, which suits me just fine. Yes, growing my post-apocalyptic survivalist beard in preparation for the inevitable nuclear holocaust...

381978_2152736983642_1402947049_31902769_1930359385_n.jpg

Cutest eyes i think i will have nice dreams tonite =) ur eyes are nice as well fiftw =p jk ur very cute =)

alwaysrunning

^^i apologize, but as you must know some usernames don't really say much about the gender of the person behind it =p well now ur a cool dude =)

ps. sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry times infinity........

KiaKaha

Banned
^^i apologize, but as you must know some usernames don't really say much about the gender of the person behind it =p well now ur a cool dude =)

ps. sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry times infinity........

lolz....seriously its OK :) I never really thought about it... I guess my avatar is a little ambiguous. Thank you for the compliment.

emre43

Sorry to ruin the trend of the pics being of good-looking people, but here's a couple of me:

Just wish I could get my stubble to look like Mike's. I'm a relentlessly straight male and even I'm slightly aroused by him :D

Attachments

• IMG00140-20111207-1914.jpg
    IMG00140-20111207-1914.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG00143-20111212-2104.jpg
    IMG00143-20111212-2104.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

PRF

Hi it's the 28y old virgin dude at every area again =)

My life is terrible without family or love and on top of that I recently had a retinal detachment just out of nowhere on a sudden day. Now I lost almost all my sight in my left eye. My right eye might end up like my left eye as well but I will have weekly checkups for the rest of my miserable life.Yay can life get any more challenging?

Anyway I made a pic 10 min after I woke up from the general anesthesia.

Bye, happy new year.

On the bright side, I can finally truly accept that I have to live alone until I finally die.

Last edited:

MsBuzzkillington

Just because you have poor/no vision in one eye doesn't mean you are going to be alone forever. I am not sure how you came to that conclusion but it's not true. People find love, happiness, and friends with no sight, good sight, sorta good sight, bad sight.... hearing, no hearing, partial hearing, limps, no limps, missing limbs, no hair, lots of hair... I could go on and on.

Sorry to hear that you are feeling down.

Weekly checkups aren't really *that* bad, so don't let them get you down. It's just a small check up once a week... and who knows... in a year you might be doing so well that you don't have to do the weekly check ups anymore.

Keep your head up.

Sorry to ruin the trend of the pics being of good-looking people, but here's a couple of me:

Just wish I could get my stubble to look like Mike's. I'm a relentlessly straight male and even I'm slightly aroused by him :D

Switswoo Emre looking good my friend :)

PRF said:
On the bright side, I can finally truly accept that I have to live alone until I finally die.

Sorry for your troubles PRF. I dont understand why this means you need to live alone though. :confused: You're a good looking guy, am I missing something?

Fitftw great beard! That dog does look kinda mean. ..in contrast to its pink collar :D

How many scarves can I fit under my coat without looking completely ridiculous....answer 3. hehe and actually 1 was a big snood and 1 was a pashmina, pretty successful scarving methinks.

very cold out. But I went out and took this picture of the pretty water lights nearby my house.
2011-12-21191502.jpg

Probably shouldn't go walking round there when it's dark :rolleyes: but I especially like the lights at night...yea I know it's sideways, I tried to fix it haha it's just my trademark ha

Last edited:
How many scarves can I fit under my coat without looking completely ridiculous....answer 3. hehe and actually 1 was a big snood and 1 was a pashmina, pretty successful scarving methinks.

very cold out. But I went out and took this picture of the pretty water lights nearby my house.
2011-12-21191502.jpg

Probably shouldn't go walking round there when it's dark :rolleyes: but I especially like the lights at night...yea I know it's sideways, I tried to fix it haha it's just my trademark ha

Night, lights, a little chilly weather, water, a moment of perfection.