Post your picture thread

forksandspoons

Hello all, I posted one here before, but I would like to do another...

23k22if.jpg

Am I ugly?

forksandspoons

Thanks bro. Girls most often describe me as cute. Sometimes adorable. Every once in a while I hear ugly, and it hits me more than all the cute/adorable opinions combined. I don't know why, I know Im being ridiculous.

Love the icon btw. Makes me want to change mine to George, in the "Timeless art of seduction" painting.

MrJones

Thanks bro. Girls most often describe me as cute. Sometimes adorable. Every once in a while I hear ugly, and it hits me more than all the cute/adorable opinions combined. I don't know why, I know Im being ridiculous.
Not ridiculous, I know how it feels to be called ugly. I heard that from strangers in the street, I heard it from "friends", I heard it from relatives... it's not nice.

Love the icon btw. Makes me want to change mine to George, in the "Timeless art of seduction" painting.
Combine that with a new add in your signature that says "I'm sexy and I know it" and you'll be my hero :D

forksandspoons

That sucks man. I went through a pretty awkward looking phase in high school. I didn't get picked on too bad, but that **** sticks with you. Im sure you remember specific examples like they were yesterday.

I had bad acne, extremely skinny. I worked hard on my appearance and don't think I look too bad now. I was 5'11" 130, it was quite embarrassing. I now weigh a respectable 150, and my skin is better.

Ive been online dating and have actually been having good success with attractive women telling me I am cute. One girl called me ugly, but that was after I pissed her off so who knows.

Last edited:

Phoenixx

Am I ugly?
^ Not even close!

Every once in a while I hear ugly, and it hits me more than all the cute/adorable opinions combined. I don't know why, I know Im being ridiculous.
^ I know exactly what you mean. I've been called "cute" before, quite a few times in the last couple years actually. Even with all those compliments combined though, it still doesn't affect me as much as all the times I've been called ugly. I still believe it.

MikeyC

A friend of mine in America (the same one who sent me that package randomly) found 2 pictures of me that I had sent her for whatever reason. These are from a work end-of-year party from years ago. I totally forgot about them, haha.

aww.jpg

awww.jpg

I look so young in these photos. I have aged a little in the space of a couple of years. :eek:

DeadmanWalking

You know Mikey, you keep saying that you're unattractive and girls aren't following you, but those pictures of yours keep proving the opposite:rolleyes:!! Now, I wonder how many ladies you'd attract if you tried to;)?

MikeyC

You know Mikey, you keep saying that you're unattractive and girls aren't following you, but those pictures of yours keep proving the opposite:rolleyes:!! Now, I wonder how many ladies you'd attract if you tried to;)?
The first one was a pose for the camera, and the lady in the second photo was really drunk. ::p:

*Amy*

Okay, I never thought I was gonna do this, but there you go (please don't quote me, I'm gonna delete it later).

Last edited: