Post your picture thread

MikeyC

All the guys and girls here are awesome. portrait and Mercy, so pretty. Lonely_Drummer, digging the beard, mate!

You're all so awesome.

Invisibleman

Well I thought id be brave and finally put a pic. I dont know how long il leave them on for,I dont like them and I share the fear that somebody I know will see them. This is kind of a side by side of when im just at home and when im going out. And yes,what you heard is infact my real voice haha
oogetyboogety-1.jpg

WeirdyMcGee

I have the worst memory... but was it you who had the Mufasa voice?
so cool! :D
You're a good looking guy, Invisibleman~ good sounding, too!
Are you a part of VAA?
I know a suprising amount of Torontonians on VAA!
I used to be, back in the day... shh!

DeadmanWalking

Wow, Invisibleman, looking good! Your voice and your looks completely contrast (if that's the right word) each other though! You look so sweet and kind, yet your voice sounds so rough and strong! A perfect combination for the ladies, man;)!

MrJones

Wow everyone is very good looking in this thread!

And Invisibleman, I envy you with those looks and such manly voice >.<

Phoenixx

@ Invisibleman - You look great! You kinda remind me of Justin Long in the second pic, even though you're wearing glasses.

@ gtrvspec - Welcome to the site! Another great looking person to join the thread. :)

@ alwaysrunning - Very cute!

MikeyC

I'm either contemplating my existence, contemplating having a shave, contemplating going to bed, or looking at something interesting off-shot.

PC180011.jpg

alwaysrunning

oh dear mikey u are extremely handsome i agree with shy kiwi maybe ur just not noticing the attention I'm sure u constantly get from cute young women. =)

MikeyC

oh dear mikey u are extremely handsome i agree with shy kiwi maybe ur just not noticing the attention I'm sure u constantly get from cute young women. =)
I am not seeing much attention from women at all. I don't know. Maybe this forum is too kind to me, haha. Or maybe I'm oblivious because I'm anxious about that kind of attention. Not sure. My friend gets a lot more attention than I do. :)

But thank you, alwaysrunning. You're cute, too. :)