Post your picture thread

haha man you look awesome. Has anybody ever told you you would look like Niko(GTA4) if you put on a tracksuit?::p:

Ooooohhhh I want an AK47 and to have almost invulnerability to bullets....oh and I want hotdogs to heal me when my "health" is low....

Also, can't say anyones told me that before lol....I'll get the leather gloves and I'll get a friend that DOESN'T have an orange camera.

It's just the beard right? O.O

chaos1j

picture.php

just me being goofy

Last edited:

MikeyC

Btw Mikey, I need you to be my wingman.
Just so you know, I'm the WORST wingman ever. I do nothing. XD

so this is kind of an old photo, but I haven't taken any in awhile :/
P9130580.jpg picture by victoriarl7 - Photobucket
Hey, Etbow, you're quite pretty. It's difficult taking pictures of yourself all the time, and I don't always have a camera on hand myself, too.

To be honest I expect you to have frizzy, 80's style hair like your avatar suggests. I was way off!

DeadmanWalking

Just so you know, I'm the WORST wingman ever. I do nothing. XD

Mikey, you're so attractive to the opposite sex that you don't need to do anything; they'll come to you of their own will:cool:! All you have to do is bring Pips into their line of fire and then he'll be set! Now, can you beat me is the next question and I believe we both know the answer to that one:rolleyes:!

MikeyC

Mikey, you're so attractive to the opposite sex that you don't need to do anything; they'll come to you of their own will:cool:! All you have to do is bring Pips into their line of fire and then he'll be set! Now, can you beat me is the next question and I believe we both know the answer to that one:rolleyes:!
Women don't come scrambling at my feet, you know! Haha. I'm too nervous to do any wingman activities. A mate of mine wanted me to go up to a girl and tell her that he was interested in her, but I freaked out and I couldn't do it. How bad am I? Haha.

So no wingman for me. And yeah, you'd beat me. No contest. :)