Post your picture thread

MrJones

Well... I know it can make people feel that way. I only posted my picture once and I deleted it pretty fast, yes. But then, during that day, every time someone asked for me to see it I re-uploaded it. I did it several times, so technically it was available during all day for everyone that wanted to see it :p

Well... I know it can make people feel that way. I only posted my picture once and I deleted it pretty fast, yes. But then, during that day, every time someone asked for me to see it I re-uploaded it. I did it several times, so technically it was available during all day for everyone that wanted to see it :p

I've never seen it, can you upload it? :D

moon_x

I missed your picture.

I challenge you guys to post a picture and leave it up for one full day. Let others here get to see you too. When you take them down with only a select few seeing them, others may feel left out. Its kinda like when we were kids and you play that joke where you pretend you've got something cool in your hands and youre like "wow! I cant believe I found this!" and your friend is like "hey, let me see" and you're like "nope!". We already have enough people here who feel like theres a select group of people with everyone else on the outside looking in. Btw I know you guys aren't comfortable with your appearance, but just consider these things.

Yeah, I dont think its kind to tease people like that.
Sometime I dont want to view this page, so I wont feel left out.

Last edited:

Blabla..

Why do people keep posting and deleting their pictures, eh?

i like to take pictures , if i didn't delete them there would be alot of my pictures scattered all over this thread , i wouldn't feel good about that , i like to show the people my pictures but i don't feel super comfortable with them staring at my face , so its kind of a relief to remove them . I'm also paranoid that someone i know finds a picture of me here , that would mean me leaving this site forever. Plus having no pictures of me always gives me an excuse to upload a new one , i like that . I never thought anyone would care anyways

Blabla..

anyways i should just stop posting them , you guys are right it's not fair , i also feel bad when i dont get to see the pictures of someone

MikeyC

I challenge you guys to post a picture and leave it up for one full day.
All the pictures I have put up have stayed up.

Like this one:

25615_112363205451952_100000348192490_170805_7897369_n.jpg

MikeyC

I suspect a lot of guys would put up with "a little crazy" from a girl who looks like that. ;)
Haha, well, she did have a thing for me for a little while, but she's too much to handle for someone like me!

Crazy over you:cool:?

No, seriously though, has something bad happened to her?
As I mentioned just then, she did have a thing for me, but that's over now. Nothing bad has happened to her - she's just into lots of alcohol and partying and has a million tattoos now. She's well into her "wild" stage and definitely doesn't look to be settling down any time soon.

uh, there's a guy with his arms around him, too

just sayin'...
He has long hair, so that's cool, right? Right?