Post your picture thread

Felgen

Ty but the fact is still that i'm almost 28 and green as grass, not even a kiss -.-
I'm using heavy medicines to continue life. But it sucks, i'm also using drugs and alcohol to go on. Living 10 years alone now, my mother is dead, my father is a alcoholic so I have to celebrate christmas alone again, I feel so depressed. I'm not sure if I reach 2012.

These guys tell it the way it is:
Love Shyness .ORG

Both are good men who've been in your situation and managed to solve their problem without any PUA crap. :)

Pookah

Nice try but you shall not pull my eyes away from the beauty. Oh wait your distraction is MOAR BEAUTIFULNESS?!?! this is definitely a win/win situation :D

Haha. I dunno I don't recognize me in the first pic its weird! Thank you though. >_<

Blabla..

I took a portrait shot of myself from real close , we can see my grey hairs and all the ugly details from real close haha , but whatever , it's a cool pic so i'm sharing

Last edited:

DeadmanWalking

I keep racking 'em up, Weirdy! You can't stop me now::p:!

Also, if it wasn't for how beautiful you are, then you might be getting frostbite;). Nice shades, though:cool:! Now, what's killing your eyes?

DeadmanWalking

The light.
New meds are making my eyes super sensitive and sunlight already burned before-- now it sets my eyes on FIRE!

I'll stop posting my pictures for good, I guess~ before the novelty wears off completely. :rolleyes:

Hey, you can't do that! I need to look at the picture of my future wife;)! I refuse to allow you to not put pictures on here, Weirdy, even if I have to take pictures of you myself and post them on here! But, they will not be taken down::p:!

Anyway, I hope that you feel better! I know that can't feel good (putting it mildly).

KiaKaha

Banned
thanks guys , but i do have grey hairs , and i don't like it , i'm not ready yet !

Lolz.. your a good looking guy Blabla, I cant see any grey hairs at all...
I have always thought going grey would look quite refined and elegant myself.... humbly speaking of course.

MrJones

Srijita, nice to see you, you look very good :)

Blabla and Weirdy, you both should stop posting and deleting you pics between 3-5am, Europeans want to see you too! XD