Post your picture thread

DeadmanWalking

sleep ? but skyrim ...

If you don't go to sleep, you're going to be seeing the sky's rim (or whatever witty pun you could make out of it. Meh, I'm sorta sleepy and sorta P.O.ed. Not the best condition to be making a good pun right now.). Also, I can't have you rubbing the fact that you have Skyrim in my face::p:. I want to play it too!

Pookah

WOW! Never got so many replies ever lol.

Glasses or not, you're still pretty. Although, I can understand if you wear them a lot, your face would feel "naked" without them.

I do believe that glasses can be attractive, even though the girls wearing them have them because they can't see properly!

Yeah I don't quite feel like me without them. Totally blind without em on too. :p

Your face is all naked :eek: I can now confirm that the glasses are not to blame for all the prettiness though ;) :)

<3 VEEJAAAY. Yer so sweet. :p

Pookah

You are of course lovely with or without glasses, but it's a little strange to see a picture of you without them. It's like seeing you without the eyebrows. The eyebrows and the glasses are both important parts of the whole 'Pookah' look. :)

Yeah its what makes me me, which is why I never wanted contacts. Thanks dear!

狼;538688 said:
You look great in your glasses Pookah :) I have a pair that's almost identical but I like the shape of yours a lot better.

I need new ones soon....continually going blinder lol. TY!

you look really good Pookah !

::eek:: Thanks you look good in your pic there too, not pale! I'm the pale one. :p

Pookah

Being blind without them is kind of a massive drawcard to leave them on! They suit you perfectly. :)

Looks like I'll have to develop some awful vision, then! XD

Can get some without lenses, or you will get awful vison. ::p:

Blabla..

you're looking pretty good man.Its actually a cool picture,reminds me of a movie poster or something:D. And I realized you kinda remind me of the young guy off just for laughs gags:)

haha , i don't remember the young guy of just for laughs gags but this show is pretty funny especially when the people that get cough are people you know :D

MrJones

i always wanted to have a pair of fake glasses just to hide behind them , but how would i look if people found out there fake !
I don't think it could be a problem. Apparently some people find that wearing fake glasses is somewhat "trendy".

If it helps you feel better when outside, go for it. You can easily put off the lenses of some 3D glasses you may have at home (cheaper than buying glasses just for this) and say you are a hipster ::p:

If people still think it's weird you can say it's just "ironic" and then you are automatically the awesomest guy ever alive.

... I really don't understand it, but I've known people that do such things :/

Blabla..

i was thinking of getting these

fake-glasses-with-moustache.jpg

N0D

Banned
No glasses!! I really don't think my face is my face without em. :/

And some extra to distract from it....

Nice try but you shall not pull my eyes away from the beauty. Oh wait your distraction is MOAR BEAUTIFULNESS?!?! this is definitely a win/win situation :D

PRF

If that's after 3 weeks said:
Ty but the fact is still that i'm almost 28 and green as grass, not even a kiss -.-
I'm using heavy medicines to continue life. But it sucks, i'm also using drugs and alcohol to go on. Living 10 years alone now, my mother is dead, my father is a alcoholic so I have to celebrate christmas alone again, I feel so depressed. I'm not sure if I reach 2012.