Post your picture thread

WeirdyMcGee

I was the weirdy walking down all the dark alleys to stay away from the pedestrians and late night traffic - then trying to take pictures of herself with the flash on. -___-'

quite a foolish looking girl.

I was the weirdy walking down all the dark alleys to stay away from the pedestrians and late night traffic - then trying to take pictures of herself with the flash on. -___-'

quite a foolish looking girl.

walking down the dark alleys to stay away from the pedestrians? I love it :D Ah Weirdy I think you and I were separated at Birth sometimes :rolleyes: Just like something I would do.....just like things I have done

You are so pretty, I love your scarf look we are scarf twins with the greeny type scarves!!!

WeirdyMcGee

You are so pretty, I love your scarf look we are scarf twins with the greeny type scarves!!!

Go team green scarf! ::p:

Oh, yeah... I used to look like a cat burglar when I went running at night in the summer... often dressed in all black- ducking behind bushes so that passing cars wouldn't see me. XD

ah the whole run and duck,...If anyone asks its for burning extra calories that little jump and crouch adds an extra 20 cal burn every time XD

DeadmanWalking

^:D

Tomorrow I will be doing the same thing I do every day, TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD...(on Thursday cos tm is thursday :rolleyes: )

Then how about we meet up tomorrow to trade ideas on how we each plan on taking over the world;)? Maybe we could team up and become the king and queen of the world::p:? But, I'm probably moving too fast; we'll just start out with dating and then we'll see what happens then. On another note:

Pinky and The Brain Intro - YouTube
Which one are you?

Phoenixx

Why do I always show up to this thread after the party's over? ::(:
^ Don't worry, I'm the same way usually. I just missed a Weirdy sighting! ::(:

But at least I got to see Jewel's new haircut. :) Looks good! Love your face in the first picture too.

Silatuyok

For a limited time only...(I've decided to start being mysterious with my pics, like all the other cool chicks around here...)

Last edited:
:eek: Never!

...Wait. How does said person still have that?... Unless... Who would actually want to save that? :confused::rolleyes:

I see you don't know a whole lot about how Pidgin works with the whole sending files thing... It would have been saved automagically to said person's Downloads folder. I think... Or some other folder. Regardless, said person probably still has it somewhere.