Post your picture thread

Remus

Staff member
I never thought I'd do this and it will be up for a limited time only!
This weekend I went on holiday to the States and whilst I was there I met Voltron for a quick drink - awesome guy! Here's a photo of us in the bar. I look disgusting but I'd been awake for 22 hours and had a bad virus at the time (not that I don't look disgusting anyway ::p: )

Aww how sweet :)

Phoenixx

This weekend I went on holiday to the States and whilst I was there I met Voltron for a quick drink - awesome guy! Here's a photo of us in the bar. I look disgusting but I'd been awake for 22 hours and had a bad virus at the time (not that I don't look disgusting anyway ::p: )
^ An SPW meetup! :D Awesome! You don't look disgusting, I'd say you look pretty good for being awake 22 hours and having a virus. Volty looks great as always too. :)

@Dex: Sorry? Do you mean, 'Sorry for doing this to you guys, adding more good-looking photos to this thread'? Don't be. We love more pictures of everyone. ::p:

@NWP: I'd like a visitor too! Actually I'd visit anyone here in a heartbeat if I had the money.

@fit: Love the DC hoodie!

Blabla..

here , i snapped a mirror shot , yeah you guessed it , i'm dressed up and plan to go take a walk outside in the daylight , it's sunny so i get to put my sunglasses on , i feel much better with my eyes covered , wheww , here we go

Last edited:

WeirdyMcGee

I caught Twiggle!
You look fine, woman! Stop worrying! XD

I hope your vacation went as well as you hoped (or even BETTER)
Next time, come to Canada!

Good luck with your walk, Blabla!
...you don't look bundled up enough to me... I'd be wearing a second jacket and a scarf outside today. haha
-oh-- and it's cloudy here :rolleyes:

Deus_Ex_Lemur

If that's disgusting then disgusting never looked so good! :D Very sweet and lovely - nice meetup with the Volty one! Glad you had a good time in DC apparently.

Further West next time first then Canada, sorry Weirdy! ;)

Last edited:

DeadmanWalking

Wow, look at you twiggle! You look stunning::eek::! If that's you with a virus and 22 hours of nonstop activity to your name, then I'd love to see you get dolled up;)! How long is the line at your house:D?

twiggle

Aww how sweet :)

^ An SPW meetup! :D Awesome! You don't look disgusting, I'd say you look pretty good for being awake 22 hours and having a virus. Volty looks great as always too.

I caught Twiggle!
You look fine, woman! Stop worrying! XD

If that's disgusting then disgusting never looked so good! Very sweet and lovely - nice meetup with the Volty one! Glad you had a good time in DC apparently.

Further West next time first then Canada, sorry Weirdy!

Wow, look at you twiggle! You look stunning! If that's you with a virus and 22 hours of nonstop activity to your name, then I'd love to see you get dolled up! How long is the line at your house?

Hahaha aww thank you everyone. I was quite nervous about putting the pictures up. They're gone now ;) But thank you for all the kind words.

And haha I want to cross the Atlantic again ASAP!
I did wonder, as the plane went over USA/Canada at night with all the lights on down below, how many SPWer houses I might have been passing over without knowing ::p:

Rembrandt Broam

I did wonder, as the plane went over USA/Canada at night with all the lights on down below, how many SPWer houses I might have been passing over without knowing ::p:

Look for the houses with the pale blue lights. That's the glow of SPW coming from their monitors. ;)

(And you were looking very lovely in your picture there, Twig. :cool:)

I HAVE BEEN TO THE HAIRDRESSERS and had loads cut off :eek:..(2 days ago) ..that's one small step for me and ONE BIG STEP FOR .......hair... Anyway HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!!

Last edited:

DeadmanWalking

Yay! You posted your new look! And what a look it is;)! What are you doing tomorrow;)? But, honestly though, you look fabulous Jewel:D!

WeirdyMcGee

hehe~ I love the first face, Jewel. So cute! >D
Your hair looks rad, by the way!
screee!

I went outside last night. shhhh!

Last edited: