Post your picture thread

Phoenixx

I see you don't know a whole lot about how Pidgin works with the whole sending files thing... It would have been saved automagically to said person's Downloads folder. I think... Or some other folder. Regardless, said person probably still has it somewhere.
^ "Automagically" eh? Yeah I know it saves to whatever folder, but I thought they would normally get rid of that stuff once they got it and looked at it, but apparently not.

^ "Automagically" eh? Yeah I know it saves to whatever folder, but I thought they would normally get rid of that stuff once they got it and looked at it, but apparently not.

Said person never cleans out his or her downloads folder, or any folder for that matter. One of the symptoms of having 1 terabyte of hard drive space is never cleaning it and forgetting what 3/4 of the crap is or where it came from.

Phoenixx

Said person never cleans out his or her downloads folder, or any folder for that matter. One of the symptoms of having 1 terabyte of hard drive space is never cleaning it and forgetting what 3/4 of the crap is or where it came from.
^ Perhaps this person needs to remove some files, clean up the hard drive a bit.

Blabla..

I HAVE BEEN TO THE HAIRDRESSERS and had loads cut off :eek:..(2 days ago) ..that's one small step for me and ONE BIG STEP FOR .......hair... Anyway HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!!

cool pics Jewel , you look good !

i almost broke my neck trying to look at the first one

Can't remember if I uploaded this one before or not...
20110921135451.jpg

WeirdyMcGee

You did- I think, pyro.
I remembers yo' face!
Are you in a dorm? The brick walls really don't seem all that homey. haha
Nice to see you again, sir!

WeirdyMcGee

Are you talking about my made up words?
They're fantabulous in the most extraphallic way!---oh... that last part isn't quite right...

...oh well.