Post your picture thread

Heh, I took mine down too, groovy. I'm paranoid about these things. I'd like to figure out how to make the pictures smaller, though. Mine were wayyyy too big..... lol. I'd love to leave mine up or put a few in my album so people have a face to go with my name, but I'm paranoid! :p

As was I. As am I still. Fight through, push through. Can be done.

I have pale skin as well, I used to tan and do all that, but thrust me its not worth it. It didn't make that big a difference in how I look, and I have sun spots, some are extremely light and some are really dark, both are unflattering.
Now i like my pale skin, i think overly tan girls look cheap and slutty anyway.

I object! ::p:

Deus_Ex_Lemur

no not really but i had to take it down :(

Groovy darn you, didnt wait for me before you took your pic down? Dont go breakin my heart groovy. ::(:

Heh, I took mine down too, groovy. I'm paranoid about these things. I'd like to figure out how to make the pictures smaller, though. Mine were wayyyy too big..... lol. I'd love to leave mine up or put a few in my album so people have a face to go with my name, but I'm paranoid! :p

Aww Beatrice, as Sial and many I felt the same, and... STILL do... Ive taken many album pics down and back up, access, and here. In fact just took a pic down.
But... trying to let things go.

You have nothing to worry about either Beatty, you're beautiful Liek many on dese forums! And I recall many posts saying the same thing when you posted your pics!

Ive decided to just let loose, at least for now rofl.

Here, I didnt want this pic spreading lol but I posted this in My SaturdayNightLemur thread, of some ... I dont know wtf Im doing some kind of dance apparently lol but whatever =D:

picture.php

(Also, feel free to post YOUR Dance pics in my SaturdayNightLemur: Fav Dance Music thread. We ALLLLLLl can embarrass ourselves! =D

B

Beatrice

Groovy darn you, didnt wait for me before you took your pic down? Dont go breakin my heart groovy. ::(:

Aww Beatrice, as Sial and many I felt the same, and... STILL do... Ive taken many album pics down and back up, access, and here. In fact just took a pic down.
But... trying to let things go.

You have nothing to worry about either Beatty, you're beautiful Liek many on dese forums! And I recall many posts saying the same thing when you posted your pics!

Ive decided to just let loose, at least for now rofl.

Here, I didnt want this pic spreading lol but I posted this in My SaturdayNightLemur thread, of some ... I dont know wtf Im doing some kind of dance apparently lol but whatever =D:

picture.php

(Also, feel free to post YOUR Dance pics in my SaturdayNightLemur: Fav Dance Music thread. We ALLLLLLl can embarrass ourselves! =D

Haha alright alright, I'm going to have to post one of me doing something. Who the hell is going to find my picture, anyway? And even if they DID.... so what? I mean, nothing on here is going to ruin me if someone I know finds it out, I'm sure (famous last words? lol)

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Haha alright alright, I'm going to have to post one of me doing something. Who the hell is going to find my picture, anyway? And even if they DID.... so what? I mean, nothing on here is going to ruin me if someone I know finds it out, I'm sure (famous last words? lol)

Unless you post naughty photos, nope no harm will come from anything! :D

Seriously, it's sorta freeing to post. I may feel differently later. Esp if more ppl think Im sneezing =D

Go for it! Do the Beat rice. (new dance move).

Haha, nice. :D

Also known as the Achoo! choo train.

B

Beatrice

Haha thanks, everyone. That polkadot thing was actually my bathing suit - I was just heading out to the Y for a swim. "It's fun to stay at the YYYYYY, M C A!" Oh. Sorry. Ahem.

Noop

Thanks! :) It's hard to take care of though because it's getting so long :p I'd never cut a lot of it off though
you're very welcome ;)

yeah, it's a pain, but i'd keep it. hair is, of course youth and vitality... most my hair fell out years ago ::eek::

no girl would bother with me, i look dated now.

Tiercel

Okay, I don't approve of the marshmallow laws there, but at least you've got pretty girls!

Most of our girls are pretty until they open their mouths. Not because of poor dental hygiene, or because the boys are still bitter over the ratification of the 19th Amendment, but because we're pretty much stuck between Philadelphia and New York City. So without a conscious effort to the contrary, most sound like idiots. Not that the boys sound any better.

And it's not the roasting of marshmallows, but the act of firing a burning mass from siege machinery that poses a problem. Yes, even miniature versions, when used improperly, are problematic. At least where I live.

Pookah: The haircut seems to have imparted a healthier glow to your cheeks. Or maybe that's from the monster who cut your hair?

tigerlilja: I've been to Maine many times, because of the climate and the natural beauty. Had I known beauties like you were lurking among the trees, I probably wouldn't have left.

Lemur: Forget the sneeze, you remind me of The Chin. And that's definitely a good thing.

Beatrice: Either your head is terribly small, or your hands aren't. And at least you don't look like you're about to sneeze....

;)