Post your picture thread

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Methinks it is time to build a 4' high trebuchet, buy a bag of those marshmallows at the nearby store, and borrow Dad's Zippo for an afternoon.

Or maybe I could find something productive to do....
Are you kidding me? That sounds entirely productive! Especially if you post pictures of it. :D

Tiercel

Are you kidding me? That sounds entirely productive! Especially if you post pictures of it. :D

Perhaps it is on Cygnus X-1, but it's definitely not productive here in urban NJ. Unless one wants a police record, of course.

Then again, I could probably hit the nearest firehouse with a shot from a sturdy bow. Or a slightly larger trebuchet....

:cool:

Pookah

Got my annual sometimes bi-annual (if I'm feeling masochistic about being at the haircutter) haircut.

beforehaircut.jpg
haircut2011.jpg

lunarla

You are a beauty for sure! I have fair skin too, and for the most part I've been able to accept it. If the only alternate would be to have some awful orange-y complexion, I'd definitely opt for the one that I have!

btw, way to go on posting! It can be trying.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

^^ wow, Tiger, Both of you dont need makeup =D Gorgeous. Seriously. Besides I think too many women over makeup and it looks way worse.

Pookah... WOW haircut. Looks awesome compliments your complexion and face =)

Reminds me I need to get a real haircut other than doing it myself =/ although my hairs meh.

MsBuzzkillington

You are so beautiful Tigerlilja. I am sorry people in the past made fun of you. I always felt like porcelain was something to be desired. It's kind of something "exotic". You have natural beauty, you don't need make up at all.

Thanks so much everyone...it really means a lot :)

Yeah, back then I put pictures on yahoo a few people basically made fun of me for how pale I was, and some other girl posted a response saying I looked like a man and a few people thumbed up the comment. :|

they were prob. just jealous bitches. Nothing about you is manly.
your gorgeous & you have beautiful big eyes.
I'm jealous!:mad:::p:

B

Beatrice

Wow that's so mean, tigerlilja. You really are pretty. I have fair skin too, and people used to comment on it ALL THE TIME. "You're so pale!" "You need a tan!" "It looks like you haven't seen the sun in years!" "Are you Casper's sister?" So cruel. I'd get comments on everything.... my height (SO short!) my small hands (midget hands! stubby fingers!), my butt (or lack thereof), etc..... ugh. I hate people. And if you're not particularly secure with yourself, it's of course going to bring you down. No wonder we end up feeling like **** about ourselves.

Anyway, rant over. You're beautiful, and.... pale skin FTW :)

Thanks so much everyone...it really means a lot :)

Yeah, back then I put pictures on yahoo a few people basically made fun of me for how pale I was, and some other girl posted a response saying I looked like a man and a few people thumbed up the comment. :|

They must've had really messed up beauty standards then. I think you're one of the many perfect examples here of how good looking people look like in the real world. No heavy makeup or reconstructive photoshopping, but honest beauty.

I doubt they put any real consideration into their comments. They probably went in there with prejudgment before they even saw the pictures.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Where can I find all these people that make fun of such beautiful lovely ppl like Tiger and Beatrice? Id like to beat their... yeah.

Sucks I got my own abuse for my ears and other things, as a guy, but I know it's worse for girls; esp by other girls. Guys just call names and then we throw punches. But seriously yall have beautiful skin, fair is fair! No tan needed who beats all those Jersery Shore snookie fake tans *shudders* and bah. All who posted about that stuff, Luna, closet, etc. Hope you girls realize this now and believe all the positive comments. ;)::p:

B

Beatrice

D'aww, thanks Lemur :) Most guys seem to be into the hot tanned volleyball cheerleader type, lol. Especially ones from Cali! haha

Deus_Ex_Lemur

D'aww, thanks Lemur :) Most guys seem to be into the hot tanned volleyball cheerleader type, lol. Especially ones from Cali! haha

A Natural skin tone is what I prefer and I know a lot of guys I know. Whether that's darker or lighter. But we're from the more cultured natural and better in the Bay Area North Cal. =D