Post your picture thread

B

Beatrice

I'll bet my hands are smaller than yours. Lol seriously, I've never met someone my age with smaller hands than mine. Pretty soon, my little sister's hands will be larger than mine! She's 9 years old, but it will happen soon enough (though, she has pretty long fingers.... grr, so jealous lol).

I noticed you're from Maine! I'm from the Boston area! Nice to see a fellow New Englander here! :D I used to live in Biddeford, Maine. I'm sure you know it :)

Nah, don't be! You're completely gorgeous as well :)

I have pale skin as well, I used to tan and do all that, but thrust me its not worth it. It didn't make that big a difference in how I look, and I have sun spots, some are extremely light and some are really dark, both are unflattering.
Now i like my pale skin, i think overly tan girls look cheap and slutty anyway.

Kiwong

I hope you don't mind a compliment from someone as old as me. Honestly, you are absolutely stunning and a musician too. Wow.

Last edited:
So what's up with this recent influx of attractive girls to SPW? Is it my inactivity that gave them the opportunity to finally not be scared away? o_O. Weird! Either way, it's nice to see *evil smile*

:p

B

Beatrice

Heh, I took mine down too, groovy. I'm paranoid about these things. I'd like to figure out how to make the pictures smaller, though. Mine were wayyyy too big..... lol. I'd love to leave mine up or put a few in my album so people have a face to go with my name, but I'm paranoid! :p