Post your picture thread

Phoenixx

Thanks so much! I have naturally curly fine hair too; it's weird because it's fairly straight at the top, curls near the middle, and gets straight again close to near the ends. My hair is straightened in the first & third picture, which I don't do very often...most of the time I leave it natural because I'm lazy, haha. I've been growing it out since I was a preteen, but I have had a lot of inches taken off a few times in between by scissor-happy hairdressers. Now I trim it myself or have my mom do it for me...
^ Very cool. Glad you can pull it off :) Yeah my hair used to be like that, straight on top, curls in middle, and then straight at the ends. But this year my hair has changed since I've learned how to take care of it better. Now it's kinda wavy up top, immediately goes to curls, and no straight at the bottom. The only time they get straight at the bottom is when my hair gets too long. Then I end up cutting it so it goes right back to curls again.

Haha good spotting! A musician?! Lol I've been playing just over 2 years now, I want to go to jazz school next year, hopefully :) ..tenors have the more curvy neck XD

Deus_Ex_Lemur

I so want to play my trombone with you groovy. I need to find a pic of my boning up the house! (that comes off wrong... "bone" nickname from trombone... ;)

Pookah

Forgot to take my earphones out and couldn't manage to take a better pic. :/

Picture7.jpg

^Cute guy. But you probably knew that. ::p: