Post your picture thread

iamthenra

Re: Post your pics! :)

3728968846_84fbe4b107_b.jpg

We were traveling across Lake Finlayson at 30mph, and the lake was like glass...not a breath of wind to make even one ripple across the water.

3727048412_e7668939cd_o.jpg

My ugly mug...

Last edited:

anomicdeer

Pretty pic, Psyche.
iamthenra, still taking some good pics.
miss amy and 2Crowded is still having a good time together :)

iamthenra

Pretty pic, Psyche.
iamthenra, still taking some good pics.
miss amy and 2Crowded is still having a good time together :)

anomicdeer, Thank you! You are too kind! I wish I was better at taking pictures. My camera does all the work for me. I am too scared to take it off of all the programs that it has, and because of that, I will never be a good photographer. I would love to be as good as hippie, but I am ignorant when it comes to SLR photography. I should take a class on it someday....

anomicdeer

anomicdeer, Thank you! You are too kind! I wish I was better at taking pictures. My camera does all the work for me. I am too scared to take it off of all the programs that it has, and because of that, I will never be a good photographer. I would love to be as good as hippie, but I am ignorant when it comes to SLR photography. I should take a class on it someday....

Yeah Hippie take good pictures. He make me want to get back into photography.

BlackKids

picture.php

Thats my "guard dog". Whenever theres trouble its no where to been seen. Might aswella called it Judas

hippiechild

Whoaa, what! Are you telling me that that narrow wisp of water is all that separates me from the Barry invasion?!
Anyway, I like your basketball court and all its luscious green grass! I looks like an awesome place to pwn whipper-snappers on the court haha ::p: