Post your picture thread

hippiechild

Re: Post your pics! :)

2crowded, Amy's pictures are creative and fantastic! They show great attention to the littler things, often missed by the casual observer. The flower with the bee is great! Unfortunate that the bee ended up out of focus though :(

Keep updating us with these pictures, they're great!

Deer, I think it might be a damselfly

hippiechild

Oooh, I want to pet it! :D

Though, dragonflies can't fold their wings in parallel to their body like that. They always hold them out straight.
dragonfly-4311.jpg

Those fellas are like elegant, dainty dragonflies... so much so that they are considered to be damsels.

Rigil

Oooh, I want to pet it! :D

Though, dragonflies can't fold their wings in parallel to their body like that. They always hold them out straight.

Those fellas are like elegant, dainty dragonflies... so much so that they are considered to be damsels.

Damselflies have hinges, dragonflies don't...
I should have remembered that. ::(:
Thank you sincerely.

Remus

Staff member

aww poor snake

as for dragonflies....you lot been googling to sound clever? XD

sleepysparrow

Awww Danny those pics are great. Those little girlies are so cute! I'm so happy for you and Paula for getting out like that. *hugs* :D

Danfalc

Banned

Thankies Amie and yeah his little girls are adorable!! Im not sure who ended up more broody me or Paula ::p: But thankies.

iamthenra

2938481044_33946a7cd7_b.jpg

I like sunsets.... This one comes from my 20 acre property up North where I feel free from SA and depression.

Last edited: