ajo86

Re: Post your pics! :)

Hello everyone. I'm new here :]

johnnygrad1.jpg

the boyfriend and i

Cute pic, welcome to SPW.

2Crowded

This turtle was about 75 yards away from me...he dont look big in this picture but id say he was about 3 foot by 2 foot...

zoo048.jpg

zoo019.jpg

zoo008.jpg

Unfortunately the lions were sleeping & the tiger was not very photographable due to a fence that you couldnt get close enough to to stick a lense through

Last edited:

2Crowded

shots from the butterfly garden at the zoo...was real relaxing place in there with some real pretty butterflies....

zoo092.jpg

zoo093.jpg

zoo098.jpg

was there for about 7 hours total...before leaving I snapped a pic of downtown Indianapolis from the zoo parking lot...it waited to rain thankfully until the drive back home... was long day of it with stressfull situations here and there but it is always worth it to me in the end..it was fun mostly & a worth wile experience as I hadent been to a zoo since i was 6

zoo099.jpg

Last edited:

Looks like you guys had a great time at the zoo. like someone else said you guys are an inspiration!

Really grainy webcam pic of my with my new wayfarers (and me acting silly)...they're not actually new but they were my mum's and she doesn't want them any more so they're mine now! :D
Picture5.jpg

WastedPotential

uhhhhhhh got a bandana the other day

i'm thinking dressing outside my comfort zone would help with the anxiety; i.e. a step into not caring what people think, etc

photobucketbandanna.jpg

2Crowded

zoo016.jpg

zoo061.jpg

zoo044.jpg

thanks pink...sadly i only got 2 pictures of the meerkat taken..about the same picture pose...was real crowded in that exibit.

Last edited: