Post your picture thread

princess_haru

Re: Post your pics! :)

ME28.jpg

^ Has anyone ever said you look like a young Robert De niro? :D

I thought "Dylan Moran!" as soon as I saw your pic - I think it's the hair, hehe! Here's a pic of him:
dylan_moran_queensland_performing_a.jpg

He was in Black Books, which has gotta be the funniest series since Blackadder or Ab Fab, it practically makes me pee myself every time I watch it! :D

rand0m_guy

^ Hehe yeah it's probably the hair - it's getting big! Not quite Dylan Moran big though...Yet :D

And yeah have watched Black Books myself it's funny stuff. My big sis is a huge fan. :)

De Niro... Moran... Who next I wonder? :D

alphaberto

This is me and my wee Shola, she's the coolest little character in the world. If it wasn't for her who knows where I'd be...:rolleyes:

Attachments

• M2 photo card 460.jpg
    M2 photo card 460.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 44

lettypagb

3406892399_e1ec87cc4f.jpg
my iphone wallpaper , i love this guy with the stick , it reminds me of texas or something like that .

hippiechild

lol Letty, that's a cool background. I wonder why it reminds you of Texas :D

Here's a Glumplumapotamus that I drew to cheer up my little sister when she said that she felt "glum"
glumplum-2.jpg

and my creepy, crawly apple-caterpillar who is actually harmless and peace loving
appillar.jpg

Last edited:

TheNewZero

lol Letty, that's a cool background. I wonder why it reminds you of Texas :D

Here's a Glumplumapotamus that I drew to cheer up my little sister when she said that she felt "glum"
glumplum-2.jpg

and my creepy, crawly apple-caterpillar who is actually harmless and peace loving
appillar.jpg

A glumplumapotamus? Hehe. You have a gift!

hippiechild

Awwww these have totally made me smile, i was feeling a bit down then i saw these cute little chap ans they have totally perked me up thankies hippiechild

It makes me smile that they made you smile :D
That's what their original intent was... I'm glad that they are fully functional

Morgan01

Some people here don't seem to have social phobia:rolleyes:

*sigh* for the millionth time I don't have SA.. I have OCD I found the forum when I was earching for an OCD forum..
I feel like I should just never comment on anything but the OCD posts from now on.. : (

Riiya

How can anyone be 18, have a daughter, have a boyfriend, and still have time to go to that kind of party? No social phobia or not, that doesn't seem right to me.

(Not trying to pass any judgment here, although I seem to be perfectly capable of doing something without even trying.)