Post your dreams!

B

Beatrice

Had a dream about.... owls (thanks, Tino :rolleyes:). There was an alert on my weather app for an "owl invasion" in Lowell (I don't even live there! haha). They were moving in and laying eggs everywhere, causing problems.... don't ask me how.

B

Beatrice

XD
Your mind works hard while you rest, that is a pretty intricate dream.

He and I have the same types of dreams. As weird and intricate and outlandish his are, mine are just as quirky. They make for good entertainment though :D

Apersonalan

The dream I got last night was muddled up but ended up being good because I defended S**t today, sometimes that's all it takes. I met up with this troublemaker from high school, in real life he liked me to begin with then hated me then liked me before he left in the 8th grade for good. I meet up with him but he doesn't look like Reece he now looks more like Philip Anselmo from Pantera I thought he wanted to kill me at first because he would always see red too much but we ended up becoming good pals because he could see some of the red in me too.

We were playing a video game but more real and it required us to play it with our physical selves, it was about a large statue that was laying down and the more near you got to the head the more intense it would get as it would eventually stand and you'd be up really high. Phil had his shirt off and was a big muscly guy but took the bottom forcing me to take the top, when it stood it was high like the statue of liberty, then all these fbi gunmen started shooting us as part of the game, Phil defended me pretty well, we were at war and he was my main man. The gunmen were gone and I had to make my way down and was trying to sneak a game save to play later while Phil wasn't looking but couldn't.

We had conquered the statue now we're given missions that seem just as real, we're on a beach and there are too many scandily clad women walking around lol but Phil always seems angry forcing me to focus more, there are steps near the beach and we walk down questioning someone but I'm too busy looking at the women in bikini tops sitting next to us. The game ends I try to get a save with my usb and we make it back to my house.

Phil still has his shirt off and hops on my pc for some webcam time. I want to get on and have a shaved head now with an angry face on trying to copy him but when I look back at him he now does some vanity poses WTF??

I didn't wake up but the dream ended when I was thinking about Mouth for War by Pantera and a voice said "great song".

End.

I dreamed about the victorian age where two classes from different schools had to challenge eachother with a game. But first they had dinner in a luxury room. After dinner the door to the backyard opened. There was a lawn and a pond. The game master told the kids that there was an airplane in the backyard and the class that finds it first and flies with it wins. One of the bullies found it and tried to fly away with it alone, what a noob. But he couldn't control it and felt down. Anyway, the airplane wasn't broken so one class could fly away with it. Then i had to wake up....

Nanita

Last night I dreamt I was in bed with Jim Morrison.
When I woke up, I remembered all sorts of details from the dream.
Of course now I forgot all the funny stuff.

B

Beatrice

I just recalled part of my dream last night. I had my computer on and several messenger services open (except they were on a website, not as a separate program :confused:), and I saw 10 or so IMs from my ex :eek: I had missed them, so I clicked on them to see what he was saying. I realized that although I had deleted him out of my buddy list, *I* was still on HIS buddy list :S

The IMs said things I don't exactly remember but I DO recall that they were goofy and some of them were in Spanish. I replied, can't remember what I said, and then I clicked it off and signed out of that messenger service, resolving never to talk to him again, although I felt bad.

Eeeeeee, more like a nightmare! I'm glad that wasn't real, oh so glad...... *phew*

B

Beatrice

I can't remember the whole dream (almost never can anyway) but I recall at one point that I was talking to this very young girl with a Cockney accent, and she was showing me some candy she bought or something. It looked like we were at an airport (or something like that, who knows), and her father was standing nearby. And then I started speaking certain words with a bit of an English accent, I don't know why, but nobody noticed.

:confused:

coyote

during part of my dream, a woman i work with (in real life) was there, and we were having a conversation and were leaning in close to talk, and suddenly we began to kiss quite passionately, only to be interrupted by some other employees who walked into the room

very odd

Section_31

nice!!

I got into an intellectual debate with a cinderblock, then fell into a giant bowl of chocolate sauce.....

Tiercel

I went to the Renaissance Faire.
Many beautiful ladies were there,
But I wasted my time
(Though not in my mind)
Watching falcons turn loops in the air.

Rembrandt Broam

during part of my dream, a woman i work with (in real life) was there, and we were having a conversation and were leaning in close to talk, and suddenly we began to kiss quite passionately, only to be interrupted by some other employees who walked into the room

very odd

[bad Austrian accent: on]

"Vell, Herr Coyote, it is clear to me zat you dezire a relationship with zis woman, but are fearful of ze reaction zis wut bring from your fellow employees. Zat analyzis vill be eight hundert of your American dollarz, bitte."

[bad Austrian accent: off]

coyote

[bad Austrian accent: on]

"Vell, Herr Coyote, it is clear to me zat you dezire a relationship with zis woman, but are fearful of ze reaction zis wut bring from your fellow employees. Zat analyzis vill be eight hundert of your American dollarz, bitte."

[bad Austrian accent: off]

she's quite married

not that a thing like that should stand in the way of a good time

but I've never considered her a potential partner ;]

Blabla..

Am i the only one who get attached to the people in my dreams , sometime i will spend some good time with someone in my dreams and i can't stop thinking about them when i wake up , it goes away during the day , my dreams feels so real , there is not a single night i don't dream and always remember

Tiercel

I'm in trouble. Two nights ago I finally had a dream that included someone from this site.

But it also had my cousin, my sister's mother-in-law, my college roommate, trying to flood a cafeteria, and some strange honey-covered beads in a ziplock bag. Oh, and my sister, a cat, and a washing machine in a creepy basement. As to how all this fits together, your guess is as good as mine.

On second thought, forget being in trouble. <C3P-O>I'm doomed.</C3P-O>

Oh, and there was some pretty blonde girl who felt she was ugly, and nothing I said or did would change her mind. And I think I really liked her, too.

Which is odd, as I usually go for brunettes....