Post what you hate

Lostuzer

I can't tolerate rooms being lit up by only ceiling lights, especially if the lamps do not adequately light up the room. I'm not kidding. It unnerves me. If I walk into a room, and I can, I turn it off in favor of lower lights such as desk or table lamps.

I cringe whenever shortens ''body'' with ''bod''. It's really not that much shorter. It just sounds like an awkward slur to me..

No offensive to people that might use it, though.

MaliceInWickedland

I cringe whenever shortens ''body'' with ''bod''. It's really not that much shorter. It just sounds like an awkward slur to me..

No offensive to people that might use it, though.

I hate that too!!!

It's kind of like my dislike of people calling Wednesday "hump day". It just bugs me for some reason... I can't tell whether they mean that Wednesday is the "hump" of the week, which doesn't really make sense to me, or if they're trying to say "Hey, it's Wednesday! Let's all hump each other and call it hump day!"

Haha yeah, it just sounds really awkward to me and gives me the wrong idea, but that's just me and my dirty mind ::p:

Here is a topic where you can post something or several things that you hate.

I hate illegal immigrants taking our jobs and money
I hate people who threaten and attack me for no reason
I hate being pegged as a racist for sharing my views on immigration
I hate not being able to sleep properly
I hate not being able to get a job because my school didn't support me

Come on everyone let it all out

someone is giving them the jobs you know?, could it be that perhaps you are not willing to do the jobs they are "taking away from you"?, and i'm not pegging or anything, it's in a rather off-topicky interest to promote a peaceful chatter. :)

MaliceInWickedland

Oh, also forgot to mention this: when people wear socks with sandals. GUUUH I can't stand it!!! They're called open-toed shoes for a reason - they're meant to keep your feet cool. When you wear socks with them that pretty much defeats their purpose right? How is that even comfortable?? Honestly it just looks like something an old man in a retirement home would do.

In case anyone here likes to wears sandals with socks, I am terribly sorry for offending you.

Last edited:
I hate that too!!!

It's kind of like my dislike of people calling Wednesday "hump day". It just bugs me for some reason... I can't tell whether they mean that Wednesday is the "hump" of the week, which doesn't really make sense to me, or if they're trying to say "Hey, it's Wednesday! Let's all hump each other and call it hump day!"

Haha yeah, it just sounds really awkward to me and gives me the wrong idea, but that's just me and my dirty mind ::p:

Lmfao, that phrase is never uttered here. ::p: But I can totally see how that can be annoying. I'm almost certain I'd do the same.

I have the same thing whenever people refuse to do something and say ''I'm not doing that.''.

Some phrases just forcefully make you fixate on a context of which you -know- doesn't apply. It's funny how the mind works that way. x3

MaliceInWickedland

Like...this?
socks-sandals.jpg

For a moment I could swear the guy was wearing a kilt.

YES!!!!! Good Lord somebody please shoot this man!
And yeah, he'd might as well be wearing a kilt ::p:

Hideous picnic table shorts + old-man style sandals with socks = automatic fashion faux pas.

_Hope

Right now I hate the fact I have zero friends I can go out with and not having a clue how to make some friends. I'm sure even if I did know I'd brick it and be my usual shy self.. Actually add being shy to the things I hate at the moment too. ::(:

Phoenixx

Oh, also forgot to mention this: when people wear socks with sandals. GUUUH I can't stand it!!! They're called open-toed shoes for a reason - they're meant to keep your feet cool. When you wear socks with them that pretty much defeats their purpose right? How is that even comfortable?? Honestly it just looks like something an old man in a retirement home would do.

In case anyone here likes to wears sandals with socks, I am terribly sorry for offending you.
^ So much this! I remember when I lived in NJ, you could always tell the tourists apart from the locals, just by looking at their feet. ::p: Most of the tourists would wear socks with sandals, even in the summer! D: Not only does that seem uncomfortable, but I absolutely hate the sight of it. Yes, they are called "open-toed shoes" for a reason.

alspacka

I hate it when people use their sauce/ketchup/whatever stained silverware to pick things out of a communal bowl.

i hate how the cashier in the shop licks their finger in the handle of the carrier bag to open it and expect me to hold it with their spit on it.

it always happens aswell! its very annoying, as i dont want to touch it!

Ew, that is super gross. Not only do they apply spit on the bag, but they also handle money (probably all day long), so they're literally licking up all those bacteria.

IGotSeoul

^ So much this! I remember when I lived in NJ, you could always tell the tourists apart from the locals, just by looking at their feet. ::p: Most of the tourists would wear socks with sandals, even in the summer! D: Not only does that seem uncomfortable, but I absolutely hate the sight of it. Yes, they are called "open-toed shoes" for a reason.

vx184.jpg

My lack of privacy that not allows me to visit the forum as often as I want to, specially at nights when the chatbox is more active.