Post what you hate

drganon

Hi drganon ;)

tumblr_liyzxyxTrD1qcygui.jpg

Section_31

The consumerism of western society, and the reckless go-go-go pace that we all seem to live at in this digital age.

Corporate manipulation of government. I didnt elect the oil company!

not having air conditioning in my place

I hate that so many of us are screwed up from choices that some of our parents made, or didnt make.

Hate what were doing to the planet. Im not an enviromentalist by any means, but i definately think its time to take notice of whats going on and try to do somthing about it. If we dont, what place will we call home?.

upndwn

I hate people that ask you for a cigarette, then get angry when you say you don't smoke. (this just happened to me 20 minutes ago)

Kathryn.fr

I hate when someone asks if I have a phone they can use and I'm talking on mine and I say no and they get angry. Happened on the train, I'm not going to trust someone with MY phone on the train lol.

I dislike random strangers who try to start conversations with you.

^This.
It is none of your business how my day has been so far, perfect stranger.
It is none of your business what I have planned for the rest of my day, person I have never seen before!:rolleyes:

CR.O

lie,broken heart,betrayed,pretend that i'm okay when i don't,in the middle of happy event and i'm the one that don't feel happiness, my english, local ppl at my country:if they're poor they're acting like drunk ppl but when they have power(rich) they'll corrupting.
:mad:
i hate when i know what I should do but couldn't do it!

I hate when i knew that many things i hate about this world.

Last edited:

chibiXphantom

hmm i hate people who always have to bash other peoples beliefs. it so stupid for people to argue about beliefs and say that what they believe is true. you may believe that for yourself, but to tell others that what they believe is wrong is just rude. you cant prove it nor disprove it, so why argue over it?
(sorry for the rant heh ^_^')
i also hate bees and horses
and pigs
and moths
and steak
lol

AGR

I hate cheaters and I hate people who support and like cheaters,got into fights because of this before,turned down people before too because of this,got bullied,lots of gossip about me,but I dont regreat,not even a tiny bit.

Helmaninquiel

I hate how people play mind games.
I hate how people can't be honest and open with one other.
I hate how the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
I hate racism.
I hate being alone, like I am now. lol
I hate how people can have control over another person.
I hate how people can't learn to love unconditionally.
I hate selfish people.
I hate pride.
I hate greed.
and sometimes I hate myself for not being a better person.

Prestonator

The other thing I really hate is how footballers are paid ridiculous amounts of money! There is no need! There are people in this world with no money for the basic necessities of life, like food, water and shelter. It's just not on if you ask me!

Rembrandt Broam

Not really a hate, more of annoyance...

When you're walking behind someone and they're walking really slowly, but not quite slowly enough that you could pass them at anything resembling a normal walking pace, so you have to either walk at an unnaturally slow pace yourself or end up walking alongside them.

I probably didn't explain that very well, but it annoys me all the same. :)