Post what you hate

B

Beatrice

Not really a hate, more of annoyance...

When you're walking behind someone and they're walking really slowly, but not quite slowly enough that you could pass them at anything resembling a normal walking pace, so you have to either walk at an unnaturally slow pace yourself or end up walking alongside them.

I probably didn't explain that very well, but it annoys me all the same. :)

I get what you mean. I'm very impatient. I have to fight the urge to brush rudely by them, knocking them out of my way while I'm at it :D

Not really a hate, more of annoyance...

When you're walking behind someone and they're walking really slowly, but not quite slowly enough that you could pass them at anything resembling a normal walking pace, so you have to either walk at an unnaturally slow pace yourself or end up walking alongside them.

I probably didn't explain that very well, but it annoys me all the same. :)

Damn youtube, I made a video about that the other day, but only half of it uploaded. I can't do it again or it will look like I stole it off you ::(:

B

Beatrice

I hate people who drive like nuts while they have passengers..... people who take ridiculously sharp turns, cut people off, and yell at every person who's not going the speed the driver thinks they should be.

My cousin is one of these drivers -____- Felt like I was on a ride at an amusement park, except not in any good way. And with an enraged person next to me. *sigh*

Seriously, the WHOLE TIME he was like, "WTF are these people DOING??? Get in the SLOW LANE if you wanna drive like an old lady!!!!!"

Ugh.

doubleM

Im a biker. I cannot afford a car and since I live in a college town thats how i get around. What wrong with our kind? =(

bicycle or motorcycle? i was talking about motorcycle riders clad in leather. they think they own the road. i guess its more the gang types i hate.

Metal_isthe_Answer

to the tc, dont most illegals take the crap jobs like food service? thats what ive noticed, anyway
Country Music
Political and Religious extremes
The sound of children (and some women) laughing
People who love to drink or get drunk, or high
Smokers
People who gave anonymous sex
Other Drivers

Im not joking about my hates either

Metal_isthe_Answer

Im a biker. I cannot afford a car and since I live in a college town thats how i get around. What wrong with our kind? =(

What kind of biker are you? The kind who rides a bicycle and thinks you deserve the right of way at all times, or the biker who drives and unnecessarily loud motorcycle swerving in and out of traffic cause you have to go as fast as ****ing possible?

alwaysrunning

What kind of biker are you? The kind who rides a bicycle and thinks you deserve the right of way at all times, or the biker who drives and unnecessarily loud motorcycle swerving in and out of traffic cause you have to go as fast as ****ing possible?

:eek: geeez dude im sorry....no im a biker who rides a bycycle and remains at a stop sign for five minutes minimum beacuse i know how people feel about cyclist and im too nice to let myself go ahead of them.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

What I hate - caring too much about what others think and letting that become your main foundation to your sense of self worth. Because you can't even stand a stone on that kind of layout.

@vj288 I didn't mean that you would say you would hate which such abundance as many people. I think the word is far beyond overused. Hate is not just something you dislike, but something you waste an extraordinary amount of time in doing so. A mental illness looks to be something that fits that description very easily. But I will say that if you do not hate anything, then you have either never lived (writing on this website shows that not to be the case) or have a very fortunate life (again, writing on this website... ) - many of us would, of course, be extremely envious of your good fortune. I abhor having to say this, but hating has a greater importance to people than they think; it's just that they do not understand how to accurately focus it.