Post what you cannot say

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
So, we’ll supposedly “do nothing for ye”, right? And yet, you could’nae be bothered taking your daughter’s bike to the local garage to get the stabilisers off ? :unsure: They’re literally right next f__kin’ door to us ! Just go oot the back door, walk a few yards n’ yer there. And ya say am lazy... Ha ! :LOL:

theoutsider

Will you (the person whom I'm supposed to be managing) just perhaps, mature and grow up and stick to our work ethic rather than being sneaky with your timings? I don't trust you admittedly because of that, and I don't know what I've done to make you dismissive, uninterested, in what I have to say and just because I'm not a 8 hour comedian cracking you up like someone else did, you can at least be friendly. And that extends to saying good morning properly. Why I decided to get out of my comfort zone to try and improve and elevate you, IDK

That sucks, SilentAndShy. I hate trying to help someone only to have them treat me as if they're doing me a favor by allowing me to try helping them. I hope things improve for you.

Graeme1988

Fuckin’ hell... !! So... should ah start planning the world tour now ? Naw, I’m only partly joking.

It’s just, according to my SoundCloud statistics, that thrash metal riff ah wrote as bit of a piss take on the genre is popular as far a field as Kingston, Jamaica and fuckin’ Iran. And ah could really use a proper holiday.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Fuckin’ hell... !! So... should ah start planning the world tour now ? Naw, I’m only partly joking.

It’s just, according to my SoundCloud statistics, that thrash metal riff ah wrote as bit of a piss take on the genre is popular as far a field as Kingston, Jamaica and fuckin’ Iran. And ah could really use a proper holiday.
was that you actually playin the guitar Graeme? Or was it you using a program?

Graeme1988

was that you actually playin the guitar Graeme? Or was it you using a program?

The only program ah used was this... :LOL: And ye can only record, and use different virtual amp models so... :confused:

maxresdefault.jpg

So, aye, it’s me playing that riff ! o_O Ah know, even ah could’nae believe it when ah played it back... cuz all my previous attempts at trying to write metal riffs up until just last week were, honestly, pure shite. Funny what spending a few days listening to albums from yer teenage years’ll do for ye as a musician. :LOL:

I’m actually thinking about recording a video of me playing that riff in few weeks time, and maybe, uploading it to YouTube ? :unsure:

SilentAndShy

Will you (the person whom I'm supposed to be managing) just perhaps, mature and grow up and stick to our work ethic rather than being sneaky with your timings? I don't trust you admittedly because of that, and I don't know what I've done to make you dismissive, uninterested, in what I have to say and just because I'm not a 8 hour comedian cracking you up like someone else did, you can at least be friendly. And that extends to saying good morning properly. Why I decided to get out of my comfort zone to try and improve and elevate you, IDK

You must laugh at me at how you get away with being less than honest on your timekeeping sheet and general tendency to take a short cut with things. You probably know, even with your young age, that I can't tackle you strongly on this issue whereas you know you can be a tad belligerent with me and get away with it. Not knowing the effects it has on me. I fail to take an interest in anything to do with you besides work and If i do, I'm faking it

Graeme1988

Okay then, fuck it ! Those riffs only took me 48 hours to write, and they clock in at 160 beats per minute.

But, anyway, since you’re obviously a better guitarist than I could ever hope to be, and a far superior songwriter than me... how do I make my wee metal riff sound more like Pantera? Tell me the exact changes that’d need to be made, without changing a single note on 4th and 5th strings?

Also, d’ye no think that - if ah wanted to sound more like Pantera - I’d have intentionally written that riff so that it sounded similar to their actual sound, no? Just saying... but what tha f__k would I know, I’ve only been playing the guitar for 17 years.

Last edited:

SilentAndShy

Oh, so I was so wrapped up in my anxiety that in that moment I could not see you decided to undermine me and my management, in front of an external person. You know what, I'm tired of trying to be a manager to a brat who barely shows a touch of genuineness in your dealings with me besides when you need something. I'm starting the ball rolling so I can focus on my work rather than you. Ta, ra (I hope!)

Graeme1988

Naw, you’ll no git through to me. You’ll no git me tae see it your way. You’ll no git any sympathy. Cuz I’ve had enough o’ the excuses every-single-fuckin’-time ! Unwilling to change n’ ya expect me to live up to your standards... F%*K OFF !! Why should ah change how I am as person, if you’re no willing to do the same, eh ? You can’t even be arsed to make the effort... :mad:

Graeme1988

Eh, I didn’t call you a c*…t, I said you were a lying c*…t because you lied to my face to make me out to be the one who wus in the wrong. When I merely asked if you’d seen something ah could’nae find. Then you conveniently remember that you’d moved the thing ah could’nae find. Oh, and, eh, ya needn’t apologise... :mad:

Graeme1988

You... you are summit else, like. Ya really are... How tha f…k did you even make it this far in life, anyway ? Ah mean, given yer attitude. Suppose ya just got by on yer looks, eh? In which case: #MeToo. :LOL: Sorry, just a wee joke, there.

Anyway, why tha f…k did you lose the heid with me cuz you could’nae sign intae yer f…kin’ email... as if that’s somehow ma fault. Or were ya just wanting to feel sorry for ya? Then, ya argued with me over the difference between wireless as in Wi-Fi, and wireless as Bluetooth. Ooh... big mistake ! I’d say sorry fur f…kin’ mansplaining, but ah did take a computer studies course during secondary school. And I know the difference between a laptop n’ a buckin’ iPad. And you... clearly don’t, ya glakit f*ck-nugget.

Guessing ya just could’nae be arsed going: “Oh, thanks, Graeme” when ah insisted upon installing my wireless printer on your laptop so you could print the document you needed to print, either. Nope ! Just the usual angry, overly aggressive response, “Huh! Why dae that ?! How long will it take tae install ?!” :mad: Manners, who tha f…k needs them nowadays, eh?

Graeme1988

All with the excuses, huh...? :mad:

Why go ‘ae the effort o’ talking me into going somewhere or doing something, then you turn roon n’ go: “It’s no your fault”
So, a bit o’ advice: next time, keep yer f…kin’ word ! If ye say yer gonnae dae summit, bloody do it. Dinnae waste ma bloody time then laugh it off like a joke. Ya think highly o’ me, d’ye really ? Well, you’d be in fur a shock if ya knew whit ah thought o’ you.

SilentAndShy

I love you, and you love me, and we love our children. However, surely you can see that after those moments of anxiety that ruined our days, you can understand why I didn't want to venture out again as I was done. As usual, I ruin everything for all around us. You, and our kids, deserve better than me.

Graeme1988

Y’know summit... am quite looking forward to the day Mum dies. Whit d’ye mean, that’s no nice?

Aye, ah’ll miss her, am no saying otherwise. It’s just yous’ll take it harder cuz o’ the way ya treated her at times. Cuz, unlike you pair, ah did’nae bitch at Mum day in, day oot. “Why ye daein’ this? Whit did ye dae that fur?” Naw, ah gave up and accept it after awhile. Cuz it was a losing battle to tryin’ to change things. So ah stopped being a judgemental c__t.

And, no, am no saying we did’nae huv oor fights. Cuz we did. It’s just ah tended to feel guilty enough that I apologised.
Oh, and the only time ah ever used the “You dae f__k all fur me !” line were times when Mum would instantly refuse to help me before she’d even hear what I was going to ask. Never used it to imply she was a $h!% parent, cuz how we turned out is proof enough of that.

Graeme1988

Hey Graeme, how come yer still single ?

If ye met the wimmin in my family, you’d understand... it’s no because I’m a right ugly c__t, I assure ye. Though, that helps.

Graeme1988

Hey, d’you no think... well, of course ya don’t, but that’s no ma point. Aye, that wus a joke at your expense.

See if you were less distracted by that f__kin’ phone aw the time, and actually paid attention to yer kids, maybe they wouldn’t be acting as they are. But then they take after you anyway, minus the swearing. And ah hate them because of that. Cannae take being telt “No”, well guess what... ya can’t get everything your way aw the time. That’s just how life is...

D’ye think ah wanted to be burdened with the responsibility of taking care of our mother ?

At least you f__kin’ hud a life that you’ll be able to look back on... Me? It’s just been an existence, a $h!tty, joyless “Don’t this, don’t that...” existence. The concerts...? They were merely a temporary escape from the reality of ma life.

Me, happy ? Ha ! Since f__kin’ when, huh? 2016 ? Aye, that’d be about right.

Graeme1988

Oh, the f__kin’ irony...

Remember you yelled at me about no huvin’ a clue what it’s like being a single parent 2 years ago ? It’s funny how am the yin looking after your kids every time you bring them to visit me n’ Mum, innit ? Though, that’s hardly surprising since aw you dae is sit on yer arse, staring at yer f__kin’ phone ! :mad: Me, I actually have the decency and enough of an attention span to turn ma heid and actually acknowledge and speak to my nieces when come upstairs to see me. Which would also explain why they refuse to come downstairs when you tell ‘em to. :LOL:

Oh, and whatever ya do, don’t quiz them on who they like more between you, me n’ our oldest sister. Cuz you’ll be last !