Post what you cannot say

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
What’s it gonnae take for you to actually change, huh? D’you just not want me around, cuz ah’ll go. Either by moving out or killing myself. Am no jokin’ when ah say that, either. Cuz I am f…ckin’ sick o’ you being so dismissive of every piece o’ advice ah give ye ! :mad:

Believe or no, I am actually trying to help ye... am daein for my benefit. But, you’ve made it clear to me by yer attitude n’ action in the last 2 year that, ya could’nae give a f…ck. Or haven’t for a long time. So, why should ah waste ma time n’ energy continuing to give a f…ck about you? Huh? Something I’m doing less n’ less as ah git older.

But then you probably think it’s a good ol’ laugh... don’t ye? Wasting money on food that’s never gets ate, refusing to take proper care o’ yerself, hoarding $h!%* you won’t part with... Why? Only you know, but, ya never give an answer to that question. Oh, and ah wouldn’t added up the amount of money ya wasted, either. Just thinking about was enough to make me upset to the point of tears...

D’you think I’ve enjoyed the last 18 years living with you? Huvin ma life dictated, not having much, if any, choice. Being treated, and spoken to, like I’m dumb, then being expected to assume the responsibility of caring for someone other than myself. :mad: This isn’t how ah wanted, or expected, ma life to pan out like, y’know? Ah did’nae want it to be like this. :cry:

MollyBeGood

What’s it gonnae take for you to actually change, huh? D’you just not want me around, cuz ah’ll go. Either by moving out or killing myself. Am no jokin’ when ah say that, either. Cuz I am f…ckin’ sick o’ you being so dismissive of every piece o’ advice ah give ye ! :mad:

Believe or no, I am actually trying to help ye... am daein for my benefit. But, you’ve made it clear to me by yer attitude n’ action in the last 2 year that, ya could’nae give a f…ck. Or haven’t for a long time. So, why should ah waste ma time n’ energy continuing to give a f…ck about you? Huh? Something I’m doing less n’ less as ah git older.

But then you probably think it’s a good ol’ laugh... don’t ye? Wasting money on food that’s never gets ate, refusing to take proper care o’ yerself, hoarding $h!%* you won’t part with... Why? Only you know, but, ya never give an answer to that question. Oh, and ah wouldn’t added up the amount of money ya wasted, either. Just thinking about was enough to make me upset to the point of tears...

D’you think I’ve enjoyed the last 18 years living with you? Huvin ma life dictated, not having much, if any, choice. Being treated, and spoken to, like I’m dumb, then being expected to assume the responsibility of caring for someone other than myself. :mad:This isn’t how ah wanted, or expected, ma life to pan out like, y’know? Ah did’nae want it to be like this. :cry:

Graeme this makes me so sad and angry that they are treating you so badly. I am so sorry you are still in such a bad situation. We all here really care about you and want so much for you to move out and be free of it. You don’t deserve to be treated like that!
If only you could break free.

Graeme1988

Graeme this makes me so sad and angry that they are treating you so badly. I am so sorry you are still in such a bad situation. We all here really care about you and want so much for you to move out and be free of it. You don’t deserve to be treated like that!

I know... none of them seem to acknowledge that, though. Or, if they do, it’s more outta self-pity in an attempt to shame me for pointing out how $h!% things have gotten over the year. But somehow, that’s comedy to them... me pointing out all the dysfunctional pish.

It not even the being treated badly that bothers me, more so the being told I’m right then having my advice fall on deaf ears. “Oh, I’ll change... ah promise”. When? F…ck knows.

Yet, my mother is still wasting money, or giving it away to one of my cousins who rarely visits cuz my mum feels sorry for her (my cousin). But she still, in the same breath, complain that we’re barely getting by... Gee, ah wonder why? :mad:

I was kinda hoping I’d get a place of my own, but that doesn’t seems likely. It’s been over a year, now, since I applied to my local housing department. Got my name pretty high up on waiting list for rehousing, but never heard back. :(

My mother recently put my name on the lease of the family house, which was done so I could apparently have more of a say in things. But that’s just amounted to actually be told things, rather than finding out days later. Even though the house is now, technically, partial mine, my say as far as how things should be still counts for sweet eff all...

I just get the same ol’ reaction: “Stop naggin’... yer getting on at me”.

To be honest, I’ve just gave up, really. Trying to put most of my time and energy into making music. Since I see little point in wasting time reiterating things I’ve been saying for years.

Graeme1988

I wish you weren't so frustrated on a daily basis Graeme as much as i struggle with being bored/lonely on a almost daily basis nowadays but I'm glad that you really have your musical interest. I have faith that this situation will be sorted out.:)

It’s difficult to not be, lily. Especially when I’ve made more of an effort than my sisters to actually try and sort it.
But my mother doesn’t seem all that interested in changing her way, or looking after herself properly. :cry:

It’s like watching an alcoholic or drug addict in the grip of their addiction, and yer trying to get through to them. But, they just shrug off yer concerns as if they mean nothing, and go back to slowly killing themselves.

MollyBeGood

I know... none of them seem to acknowledge that, though. Or, if they do, it’s more outta self-pity in an attempt to shame me for pointing out how $h!% things have gotten over the year. But somehow, that’s comedy to them... me pointing out all the dysfunctional pish.

It not even the being treated badly that bothers me, more so the being told I’m right then having my advice fall on deaf ears. “Oh, I’ll change... ah promise”. When? F…ck knows.

Yet, my mother is still wasting money, or giving it away to one of my cousins who rarely visits cuz my mum feels sorry for her (my cousin). But she still, in the same breath, complain that we’re barely getting by... Gee, ah wonder why? :mad:

I was kinda hoping I’d get a place of my own, but that doesn’t seems likely. It’s been over a year, now, since I applied to my local housing department. Got my name pretty high up on waiting list for rehousing, but never heard back. :(

My mother recently put my name on the lease of the family house, which was done so I could apparently have more of a say in things. But that’s just amounted to actually be told things, rather than finding out days later. Even though the house is now, technically, partial mine, my say as far as how things should be still counts for sweet eff all...

I just get the same ol’ reaction: “Stop naggin’... yer getting on at me”.

To be honest, I’ve just gave up, really. Trying to put most of my time and energy into making music. Since I see little point in wasting time reiterating things I’ve been saying for years.

Oh now I know 😞 I know dysfunctional relationships are horrible and we must do our best to try to either fix them or leave. I know..
and you have to try to keep yourself from being to damaged by the insanity of it in the meantime. Not fun!!!

I am watching all three LOTR’s too thanks for the great idea!
220F3E18-7A7A-4200-9952-90114C92580B.jpeg

LoyalXenite

Definitely agree with Molly. We all love you Graeme!

Graeme1988

Oh now I know 😞 I know dysfunctional relationships are horrible and we must do our best to try to either fix them or leave. I know..
and you have to try to keep yourself from being to damaged by the insanity of it in the meantime. Not fun!!!

It's a few years too late for the whole tryin' not to be damaged by the insanity, unfortunately. :((n) Just sayin'... the damage seems to have been done.

I've felt caught in the middle of the dysfunction since I was a wee lad, so it's not surprising I've become as withdrawn and wary of people and their intentions as a result. Not saying that as a sob story, it's just how it is. I mean, I did grow-up around women who were, and still are, quick to aggressive overreact when criticised and have a tendency to lose the plot when things go wrong, and am talkin' the slightest thing...

View attachment 4092

:D(y) Enjoy ! Hopefully yer not doing as I did and watching them over the course of 2 and a half days. :oops::LOL:

i know it's so difficult, it's sad :cry: but i have faith that things will be sorted out by God. :)

I'd like to be hopefully that things will change for the better next year, but I've been letdown too often when my family make those kinda promises.

Definitely agree with Molly. We all love you Graeme!

;):)

LoyalXenite

if-you-start-lord-of-the-rings-the-two-towers-37629887.png

SilentAndShy

Can you, just ya know, focus on work rather than talk about everything that isn't work? I like a laugh from time to time but this isn't a school play ground.

Because I sit in an office away from the main group, and have minor managerial duties, it doesn't mean I'm more superior than anyone else. I'm still part of the group so cut out the odd, annoying, insinuations. I joined in for a while, but now it's having a subliminal effect on others

I work from home on occasions because I have to, to look after my family for appointments, and contrary to the odd jokes that are made (which, admittedly I've joined in on in the past), I do fricking work and my integrity is something you can't question.

Can I close my office door and just disappear from you all!?

All of the above are all related to work, which is only enhancing my mental woes

Graeme1988

Not in the mood for jokes the now, Pug. Sorry... ah know ye mean well by 'em.

Every time ah asked my family for help, they either tell me they can't or that ah know better than them. :mad:

It's great when yer 30 and you've spent the last 15 years o' yer life having to pretty fend for yerself, despite a physical disability. Even asking for the simplest things to be done is asking too much.