Post what you cannot say

Kiwong

I've been asked why I don't compete for the town I live in. I despise everything it stands for. Our elected official would like to refuse entry of refugees into this country. 78% of people voted for this man. The town I live in sickens me.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Wimmin like you should be exempt from having children, cuz ye clearly lack the mental stability to handle raisin' them. The amount of feminist man-hatin' shite ah've hud tolerate fae you over the years... It's hardly surprising how ah turned out. Still, yer daughters love and respect ya. Whereas ah stop lovin' you 14 years ago, and nae amount of money or sayin' "Sorry, ah didnae mean it" is goin' to change that.

Ah might cold, distant, intimidatin' b****rd of a man, but, at least, ah dinnae emotional blackmail or guilt-trip others to get whit ah want.

SoScared

You were very rude today, unnecessarily rude I thought. I don't know how the occasion called for such an attitude.

Not that it matters but you're only about 25 and I noticed that you are already beginning to lose your looks.

grapevine

Your so far up yourself and in the past that you fail to even realise that you continually hurt my feelings of self worth. Why the hell do you have to have your versions of beauty in women knowing that I will be able to see that - such apathy towards me and insensitivity - you make me feel so ugly and unworthy that anything about me is not good enough - you make me feel so ugly and un-beautiful - like I have to work really hard just to be accepted again. Can't you see how hurtful you have been to me to invite into your world and kind of treat things like a date but not and then after what 3 months never want to ask me again - but yet flirt with me here and there?
Just stop hurting me - realise that your actions towards me have been cruel and unfair and also recognise that there is beauty in women other than bleached hair and black eyebrow women for gods sake . I really hate you for hurting me so much - and I hate that you don't even know it and I hate how I have to see you at work and it can make me feel like absolute nothing because I realise you wouldn't care if I went home - I want you to know that I am not what you may think of me - I am far better than anything your little mind could ever perceive - I choose not to give myself away to you - I choose to be closed when your around under protest of how much you hurt me. I am beautiful and kind and interesting and creative and talented and cool - but you will never know because your so stuck in your own limited reality. Stop making me think you like me and then rejecting me and then telling me all about your so called beautiful woman from the past - because you were delusional and your a bit of a creep and a objectionist to women.

Graeme1988

Right, just stop... Stop sayin' yer only tryin' to help. Stop sayin' ye love me. Because it's clear that ye don't. And all you done is mess things up for me and held me back with my rehab. So, just... Leave me alone!

Yer emotional blackmail an shaming tactics might've worked on me in the past. But ah see now just how arrogant and manipulative you really are. :thumbdown:

Earthcircle

I had a total of 14 years of psychotherapy, and am not aware of any benefit or any insight whatsoever. I am now 51 and feel that my life is worthless. I don't know what to do. There were also abusive and bizarre things in psychotherapy that I have trouble talking about.

Graeme1988

Ah don't underestimate masel', am just realistic about ma physical disability an ma limitations which result from it. So, how f**kin' dare you lecture me on ma own body, ya arrogant bint. You don't even know how much of a struggle ma life is on a daily basis. Just cuz you think ah'll be upstair in a week doesnae make that's a realistic prospect. Nor is it wise.

Ah'd still trust the advice of ma consultant who did ma othopedic surgery than some obnoxious, smug wummin who thinks she knows it all cuz she wears glasses and uses big words... Ooooh, look it you. Somebuddy paid attention in school, eh?

Oh, an stop placin' undue pressure on me to recovery quickly. Just cuz am built like a brick-shithouse doesnae mean ah'll heal any quicker. Am no f***in' Wolverine, y'know?!

Ah'll do this on ma terms, an mine alone. So, if you take umbrage with that, ah suggest ye f**k off. Cuz I am not gonnae rush this. If it's gonnae take a year then that how long it'll take.

SilentAndShy

Give me a helping hand here folks - I ain't got a clue how to resolve this issue. I'm slowly making few calls here and there, not with any confidence and I'm ticked at how it falls on my shoulders!

Graeme1988

Get it up ye! Ah huv'nae got time or patience for unreliable mingebags who just waste ma time. Now f**k off afore ah get that bolt-on neck o' ma Fender guitar an f***in' smash it across yer face! :veryangry:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I worry whether or not you are alive sometimes. It'll just pop in my head at night sometimes and I won't be able to sleep until I've googled obituaries to make sure, and even then I lie awake. Maybe that's creepy, but I just want you to be okay. Truly. I want one of us to be and it's not going to be me.

GraybeardGhost

Your frequent comments about lighting "cis" men on fire are not funny. They're not a joke. They are hate speech, plain and simple, and being a woman, a feminist, "non-binary," or however else you choose to identify yourself does not give you free license to speak that way. I want to keep you as a friend, but this blatant hostility is becoming intolerable. Please stop.

Graeme1988

So my life is just supposed to revolve around you, is that it? I'm now obligated to make sure your happy? Whatever you want, whatever it takes? Well, ye cun f**k off as far as I'm concerned. Not happening... You might be family but yer better than me just because yer a wummin.

Graeme1988

So, eh... Want tae explain how in thee f**k caring for you is somehow my responsibility - when don't let me care for myself cuz of my disability? :thumbdown:

planemo

It's amazing. Even after everything people have put me through, the thing I want more than anything, is just for one of them to care.

Hot_Tamale

You girls walked into the computer lab and sat in the row of seats directly behind me. It would have taken just 1 second out of your lives to see I was working on my exam for class, I think the test questions on my computer screen and my open textbook would have made that painfully obvious. Sure, chat away and laugh like you're having the time of your lives. D*ck move though, just a total d*ck move.