Post some random information about yourself

Nyxy

I'm really sensitive to bright light, despite the fact that my eyes are brown. I haven't figured out why, yet.

Every week I wait for Friday to come so that I can watch Top Gear. I always end up missing half of it for one reason or another.

bcsr

I sing hilarious improvised songs to well-known tunes loudly and randomly.
I hate wearing shoes, I'm almost always barefoot.
I can't sleep without some sort of background noise... radio, tv, etc...
I place a higher value, mentally, on cash, and find it harder to spend than swiping my debit card.
I put the bomp in the bomp bah bomp bah bomp.
I have the power of Grayskull.
I once drop kicked a buffalo.

Three of these may not be completely true.

Nathália

I put the bomp in the bomp bah bomp bah bomp.
I have the power of Grayskull.
I once drop kicked a buffalo.

Three of these may not be completely true.

:-D Hahaha. Those three?

If I grow a beard it becomes ginger - despite having brown hair.

An exotic Kia? :) wonderful.

I love desserts, they are my one weakness.

Desserts give me more reasons to live.

I have an extremely soft voice and a funny accent. The bass guitar and my is my favorite instrument and my favorite smell is of fresh lemons.

psych

Got a little Southern drawl, or lilt in that voice, Beleza?

Was in a car accident where I was hit at a stoplight from behind by a girl doing over 50 mph...
I now live with osteoarthritis, & a lower lumbar injury.
I ended up with a bulging disc from lifting an advanced parkinson's patient... (poor guy was very stiff) Was working assisted living...
As a result, I lost my life savings to not being able to stand upright for over six months. Therefore, not being able to work, paying a chiropractor out of pocket... Until he got me to be able to stand up straight...
I took the rest of what was left of my money, & moved to MA, because I was able to find a job that offered healthcare.
Now, I'm broke all the time... But, walk all day at the hospital, & sometimes perform restraints.
So, I hurt real bad, but manage to stay active.

On a lighter note, I've been craving buffalo chicken strips with ranch or blue cheese dip for a couple weeks now... ::p:

MrJones

If I grow a beard it becomes ginger - despite having brown hair.
I have black hair and though most of my beard is black as well I have several ginger hairs in it, and the amount has been always increasing. Weird o_O
(but I like it because it's unusual)

MikeyC

Was in a car accident where I was hit at a stoplight from behind by a girl doing over 50 mph...
I now live with osteoarthritis, & a lower lumbar injury.
I ended up with a bulging disc from lifting an advanced parkinson's patient... (poor guy was very stiff) Was working assisted living...
As a result, I lost my life savings to not being able to stand upright for over six months. Therefore, not being able to work, paying a chiropractor out of pocket... Until he got me to be able to stand up straight...
I took the rest of what was left of my money, & moved to MA, because I was able to find a job that offered healthcare.
Now, I'm broke all the time... But, walk all day at the hospital, & sometimes perform restraints.
So, I hurt real bad, but manage to stay active.
Boy, that's rough. ::(: