Post some random information about yourself

Phoenixx

I prefer goat milk over cow milk.
^ Interesting! I actually prefer it too, but then again I have an intolerance to dairy (not lactose intolerance, I believe it's to casein). I can get goat's milk locally around here, my mom has a friend who milks goats. She feeds her's mostly hay and grain though I think, because the milk turns out really salty. Bleh. :p My mom actually raises goats herself too, and the milk from them is much sweeter since they're mostly grass fed.

I never take full showers. It's always either; Hair, upper body or lower body, but rarely all together.

I don't know why, but I hate to be wet all over. Freaks me out.

Unless when it's a bath, then it's not a problem all of a sudden. Kinda odd.

Last edited:

MsBuzzkillington

I never take full showers. It's always either; Hair, upper body or lower body, but rarely all together.

I don't know why, but I hate to be wet all over. Freaks me out.

Unless when it's a bath, then it's not a problem all of a sudden. Kinda odd.

I am a bit confused. How do you take a shower without getting completely wet?

psych

I have a sword, well... Actually, it's more like a very long machete by my door...It has a sling which allows one to throw it over their back. I have no buzzer, & the downstairs door locks automatically...
I have a NY lock on the backdoor to the porch... Basically a steel bar under the knob, with a rubber foot on the floor end of it...
Is that weird? Maybe paranoid.

MikeyC

I'm on Team Mix and Match. Oh - that sounds kind of bad! :eek:
Sounds fine to me. :)

I have a sword, well... Actually, it's more like a very long machete by my door...It has a sling which allows one to throw it over their back. I have no buzzer, & the downstairs door locks automatically...
I have a NY lock on the backdoor to the porch... Basically a steel bar under the knob, with a rubber foot on the floor end of it...
Is that weird? Maybe paranoid.
You can never be too careful, I suppose.

I am a bit confused. How do you take a shower without getting completely wet?

My hair I wash in the sink and the lower body is fairly similar to a normal shower. The upper body by using a wet wash cloth, turning of the water, applying soap, and then washing the soap of with the washcloth.