Post some random information about yourself

psych

I'm an arachnophobe.

Me too! :eek:

But, I could never understand how it qualifies as a phobia, when people do sometimes actually do suffer as a result of spider bites?

Random fact, I collect cold cast resin, glass, and crystal skulls. I'm very particular about the carving, or shape of the skulls.

psych

Afraid I have not figured out how to get them off my phone onto my PC... I can connect it to USB, but after that, am clueless.:confused:::(:
Pictures have never been much of a priority for me, because I'm kinda camera shy. So, am a total dumbass when it comes to certain technologies.

MikeyC

Afraid I have not figured out how to get them off my phone onto my PC... I can connect it to USB, but after that, am clueless.:confused:::(:
Pictures have never been much of a priority for me, because I'm kinda camera shy. So, am a total dumbass when it comes to certain technologies.
Too bad. When you do figure it out make sure you let us all see it.

Darkness_'82

I mostly play games on the easiest difficulty because I get frustrated pretty easily and have tantrums like a kid. I even hissed and spat at my monitor one time cos the game was beating me.

I go to bed around 7am and get up around 5pm.

I used to drink heavily until I moved away for 6 months, and since I've come back I don't drink anymore. When I drank, I'd drift off into a fantasy world and just forget about the real world.

I drink energy drinks and guess what? They don't give me any energy. Go figure.

I once joined a dating site and got scammed by a bloody scammer. Talk about being naive.

I love "mockumentaries" (Blair Witch, Paranormal Activity, Chronicle etc) and I've seen almost all of them. And it really REALLY bugs me when they add a soundtrack to them because it takes away the "realism" and atmosphere of the film. Apartment 143 would be a great example.

MikeyC

I drink energy drinks and guess what? They don't give me any energy. Go figure.
Yeah, they do nothing for me, either. Not that I drink that much, anyway.

I love "mockumentaries" (Blair Witch, Paranormal Activity, Chronicle etc) and I've seen almost all of them. And it really REALLY bugs me when they add a soundtrack to them because it takes away the "realism" and atmosphere of the film. Apartment 143 would be a great example.
Hated Blair Witch but I really like Paranormal Activity. I do agree that soundtracks would take away the realism of it all.