Post some random information about yourself

Feeling_Nothing

haha that's why keep my hair short too,if I let it grow I will and up with a afro look :)

Haha, well I don't really get an afro but I get these HUGE curls, absolutely hate them. Infact that reminds me I have to make an appointment to get my hair done again :p

Boby

Haha, well I don't really get an afro but I get these HUGE curls, absolutely hate them. Infact that reminds me I have to make an appointment to get my hair done again :p

Do you get nervous when going to your hairdresser salon?
I think I would be very nervous but I'm lucky because my mom attended a hairdresser school when she was younger and she has all the tools needed to cut my hair.

Feeling_Nothing

Do you get nervous when going to your hairdresser salon?
I think I would be very nervous but I'm lucky because my mom attended a hairdresser school when she was younger and she has all the tools needed to cut my hair.

Well my hair dresser works alone, and I'm usually alone there aswell :)
She is my moms niece so I'm not really nervous there, also the reason why I go there :p

MsBuzzkillington

I can't stand cheese.. yukk

Yet I have at least one thing with cheese in it everyday :p

I was actually going to post something almost exactly like this one haha.

I hate cheese on most things... burritos, tacos, pastas, and pizza. But I really like nachos with cheese. The cheese has to be really hot though (temp wise) and not stringy. I also like Mac and Cheese but only the Kraft original flavor. I like Cheetos, Cheeze-its and nacho cheese flavored Doritos. I am thinking I must be a fan of the super over processed fake cheeses. :p

What cheeses do you eat every day?

Rawz

I have long eyelashes that could make a few girls jealous.

I think my eyelashes might be a little long. Mainly though mine are curly. Whenever one grows straight, tangles usually happen. My eyelashes also fall out a lot. They give me a lot of trouble.

MikeyC

I think my eyelashes might be a little long. Mainly though mine are curly. Whenever one grows straight, tangles usually happen. My eyelashes also fall out a lot. They give me a lot of trouble.
Yeah, mine tangles and fall out a lot, too. I have to periodically get some eyelashes out of my eyes.