Post a random fact about yourself...

OCDd

i hate black liquorish, i LLLLOOOOVVVVEEEE Ellie Goulding she is my role model, i love sleeping on the floor with 2 big pillows and 1 normal sized pillows, i love sleeping with pillows, i love sleeping with the cold side of the pillow up, i stick one leg under the covers, and one out of the cover when i sleep, i have a weird addiction to looking at odd colors and weird pictures, i am addicted to video games and love them, and i like this post :)

KiaKaha

Banned
When I had longer hair in my late teens and early twenties I looked like this

punk_its_dead_stupid.jpg

But then I had to get a job - and I got older. Although I still like mohawks rather a lot.

1BlackSheep

Years ago, I was the winner of a radio station's random drawing for an all-expense paid trip to England. When they called me at work to give me the good news, I thought it was a joke and it took me a while to believe it. They were recording the entire conversation and the announcer said it made for a funny spot to broadcast! :blushing:

I have a steel trap of a mind. I remember so many trivial facts and bits of information. Sometimes, I get so embarrassed by it that I'll hide it. My sister, mother, and I were watching something on TV and they couldn't remember the name of a certain actress. I knew it right off the bat, but kept it to myself for a while so I didn't seem like a freak.

hidwell

I have a steel trap of a mind. I remember so many trivial facts and bits of information. Sometimes, I get so embarrassed by it that I'll hide it. My sister, mother, and I were watching something on TV and they couldn't remember the name of a certain actress. I knew it right off the bat, but kept it to myself for a while so I didn't seem like a freak.

I am just the same a mind full of trivial information. :eek:h:

Phoenixx

^ I'm like this too, not too much with names of people, but with dates, details about people, and random facts about pretty much everything and anything. I've gotten bewildered and strange looks from my family and other people on more than one occasion remembering things that no one else would usually remember. I usually keep to myself now for the same reasons as you. I really do like my memory, I just don't like the looks I get.

When I was a child, for a time my mother was friends with the governor of New Hampshire and her husband and daughter (the Shaheens). They helped us get back on our feet, and we got to go over the governor's house.

When my mother was in the hospital to give birth to one of my sisters, my siblings and I stayed at the governor's daughter's house for the night, and her fiance was there. I remember us getting bagfuls of candy at her grandmother's candy store downtown, then going back to her really nice house and watching Batman cartoons on VHS all night.

The weird thing is we watched the movies in their bed with them, and that's where we slept. I mean it was a comfy bed and all, but I have no idea why they would think that was okay, haha. Luckily I have no traumatic memories from that.

^ Were you living in New Hampshire? You have mentioned living in Massachusetts and Maine before.

Yes. I spent most of my childhood there.

Here's a picture of her daughter, I remember that face so well. She was really sweet.

L2_heroes-stefany.jpg

Apparently she's still married to the guy she was engaged to, I found her profile on FB haha. I'm a creeper :)

Last edited:

tempelton

I am adopted and have recently (four years ago) gotten in touch with my birth mother. We are now pretty close. I don't know my father and I guess I never will - and I don't care about that.

MikeyC

I am adopted and have recently (four years ago) gotten in touch with my birth mother. We are now pretty close. I don't know my father and I guess I never will - and I don't care about that.
This is really great. Do you and your mother talk about why you were fostered in the first place? What do your adopted parents think about you reconnecting with your birth mother?

THeCARS1979

my favorite artists and bands are The CARS, Avril Lavigne, Guns N Roses and Motley Crue
I have a semi mullet and drive a 1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme. I work for an airline and like to fly and I love Starbucks Coffee