Post a random fact about yourself...

Leeny

I like riding playground swingsets and waterslides. I don't like seaweed wrapping around my leg in the ocean.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
When I am bored and have nothing to do, I clean and tidy up. When I run out of things to clean and tidy up, I plan and organize things. Then I either carry out plans, or find something mindless to do. Like posting here, in this thread ::p:

Phoenixx

When I am bored and have nothing to do, I clean and tidy up. When I run out of things to clean and tidy up, I plan and organize things. Then I either carry out plans, or find something mindless to do. Like posting here, in this thread ::p:
^ Are you still bored? My room could really use some tidying up...

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
^ Are you still bored? My room could really use some tidying up...

I'll be over in right away. You probably won't hear me enter, so do not be scared if you see a bearded man going through your things...er I mean cleaning your room :ironicsmile:

JohnDee

I can't understand people
I do not know what to say when starting conversations
I only have 4 friends, who i rarely see and are always at each others throats
I feel drained when I talk for too long
I do not understand what the "norm" is in situations

IntheLabyrinth

I have six fingers on one hand. Jk...

This isn't too random but my favorite type of music is movie themes... My favorite composers are Michael Giaccino, Danny Elfman, Hans Zimmer, Thomas Newman, and too many more to type.

I have a near photographic memory; however, it's only for the location of bathrooms due to having a shy bladder. Otherwise, my memory is just average.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
While I am in the house all my doors are locked, but when I am not home there is usually one door left unlocked.

cowboyup

I've never had a manicure nor pedicure - only because I prefer to do it myself.

I've never watched an episode of Sex and the City.

I've never had an argument with the opposite sex - and only because I've never been in a relationship.

ImNotMyIllness

I live a secret life that my family would probably disown me if they found out.

Sounds very intriguing! I'm pretty much an agnostic, if my family knew, they would be horrified! It would really screw up their minds. I would not put them through that kind of emotional torment. I remember growing up, my grandmother was an atheist. When she went into the hospital, I cried about it. The thought of her burning in hell was too much. Due to my persistence she accepted Christianity (and she just wasn't saying it, she meant it).
I don't deny god, I just can't be bothered to be worried about it. If there is a god that loves me, and has a book of errors, then send an angel to me and set me straight. Otherwise, I'm going to about my life as I see fit.