Post a random fact about yourself...

I have a secret that I have never told anyone in my entire life. I will probably never tell anyone right up to when I take my last breath.
I want to tell someone, but I can't.

laure15

I haven't been to the theatres in 3-4 years, so I missed out on movies like the Hunger Games, Harry Potter, and Skyfall.

GhastlyCC

The only time I ever got back at my bullies in school is when I broke into their gym lockers and threw their **** all over the locker room.

Last edited:
My (bed) room is usually red. This is because the local movie theatre has an incredibly classy red and gold theme. It used to be a legit theatre in the old days, and simply kept the style after conversion.

But since going to the movies was rare (about once in 5 years), I really grew to appreciate the look and feel whenever I was there. Now that technology allows it, I've recreated a similar vibe in my very own room.

monic4

i do everything by the half:
-play guitar
-drawing
-speaking english
-''sat" test

i wish i had more friends..
i wish i was in college school
i planned to be one day part of doctors without borders
i feel that paul mccartney will die and i wont have money to go to his concert :/

I'm a virutal hoarder. I get great enjoyment having full collections of virtual things perfectly labelled and archived. Things I will most likely never use or see again.. I just find it comforting to know that it's there, and ready when I do perhaps need it.

I have a designated coat hanger one which I hang assorted computer wires. It's mostly charging wires you need on a regular bases.

Trivia: Right next to the coat hanger of wires there's a framed picture of Cave Johnson signed by Portal's lead animator.